Get to your next generation faster! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pringle

Reaction score
How to get to your next generation faster.....

**Steps**

1) Make sure your tama has had a baby for exactly one day. no more, no less.

2) then change the time to 11:00 PM

3) wait one minute. then the lights will go on and the parent will wake up.

4) wait a few minutes and then the parent will go away. you will be left with the baby and then you can change the time back to normal. ta da!!

I hope this helps! :angry:

-Pringle

**Steps**

4) wait a few minutes and then the parent will go away. you will be left with the baby and then you can change the time back to normal. ta da!!

I hope this helps! :furawatchi:

-Pringle
its actually 11.59pm :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :D

[SIZE=14pt]A way 2 make it go faster is the first day u have the baby all u do is change the time to wen it goes 2 sleep give it 5 min of sleeping then wake it up then give it some more time (about 5min) then put it to sleep again then give it an hour or 5 min i dont remember then wake it up again and it should work tell me if it doesnt juss PM me!!![/SIZE]

i messed up wen i said put it 2 sleep the second time wut u rele do is yea put it 2 sleep but then set the time 2 11:59 at 12:00 the mom will wake up and leave the baby eventually after the lights will go out then set it back 2 the real time sry hope this is rite

**Steps**

I hope this helps! :p

-Pringle
a baby for one day or a child??

how does the matchmaker come?
She comes when your Tamagotchi as been an adult for two or three days (so for Oyajitchi it's when it's 4, not 7) and still does not have a baby.

Speaking of which, my Tamagotchis just had a baby almost an hour ago at the same time(7:09:58 P.M)!!! :D Mine was a Mametchi :lol: and it married a Billotchi. I don't care who (or what) character he married as long as I got to the second Generation! :( B)

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you change the time?
Go to the time screen and hold down ( A ) and ( C ) then use ( A ) to scroll and ( B ) to go the nextr number or set. :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT DOES (((((PM ME))))) MEAN :(   :lol:   :(   :D   B)   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:
:) PM me means Personal Message me. PM is only avalible on TamaTalk and it is a message service in which you can send messages to certain people on tamatalk. :)

Glad to help :)

those tricks arent allowed anymore.like kevan stuff.u could get in trouble by that
These are allowed...it's pretty obvious it's fake, if you dun like it dun click it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back