Get to your next generation faster! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the matchmaker comes wen like your a grown up for 2 days i think. :) :p :D

How do you change the time?
To change the time of your tama you just hold down a and c together and select the time and/or date of your choice.

:ph34r: PM me means Personal Message me. PM is only avalible on TamaTalk and it is a message service in which you can send messages to certain people on tamatalk. :wub:
Glad to help :(
I don't get how you pm people!

That's so cool! too bad i have a tama that is training II and 6 yrs and 60 lbs and Gen 1 and is a boy name tammy(I last had a gurl tama and I named the boy too fast) :( :D

I don't get how you pm people!
*The Dummie's Guide to PMing*

:D Just for Dummies :chohimetchi:

1.) Click on PM at the bottom at someone's post, or go to your Control Panel and click on PM.

2.) Type in person's username in send box.

3.) Type your message.

4.) Click send.

***At Tamatalk, you can only hold 30 messages in your PM box at once, so use your space wisely.***

That pretty much covers it all. :ichigotchi:

Speaking of which, my Tamagotchis just had a baby almost an hour ago at the same time(7:09:58 P.M)!!! :chohimetchi: Mine was a Mametchi :D and it married a Billotchi. I don't care who (or what) character he married as long as I got to the second Generation! :mametchi: :gozarutchi:
RLLY RLLY FUNNY :mimitchi: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Speaking of which, my Tamagotchis just had a baby almost an hour ago at the same time(7:09:58 P.M)!!! :p Mine was a Mametchi :lol: and it married a Billotchi. I don't care who (or what) character he married as long as I got to the second Generation! :angry: :angry:
My tama is a mametchi with a baby too!.

*tama star*

hmmm? but wat if da tamagotchi was born at 11:00PM ?? ;) :huh:

^_^ My tamagoitchi is a Adult (Masktchi). Its four years old and it has been and adult for about two days when will it have a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back