HOW TO GET A LEAFTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_gurl

Reaction score
:lol: first your tamagotchi have to turn into a mizutamatchi (toddler) then a patapatatchi (teen) after that u have to leave your patapatatchi very unhappy but very healthy it might not work if u didn't take good care of it try leaving about one full happyness :furawatchi: hope you good luck :furawatchi:

:angry: first your tamagotchi have to turn into a mizutamatchi (toddler) then a patapatatchi (teen) after that u have to leave your patapatatchi very unhappy but very healthy it might not work if u didn't take good care of it try leaving about one full happyness :angry: hope you good luck :angry:
There is no specific way to get a characther.

i second that ^

Plus you must take perfect care to TRY to get a leaftchi.

Leaving it hungry is not such a good idea.

There is no specific way to get a characther.
yes there ar specific ways

eg:if you dont look after it you will never get mimitchi, but you will allways get maskchi or kupinatchi, maybe even tarakotchi

but if you pay full attention you will be more likely to get mimitchi or mamechi instead of the other 3

it goes like that for all characters in a different way :huh: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
;) I think you can leave it hungry. I got an Obotchi thingy and it evolved into a Leaftchi. TAMAS CAN EVOLVE INTO ANYTHING REGARDLESS OF THE TAMA IT IS NOW. :furawatchi: I starved my tama twice so i think the person who started this topic wasn't wrong................ :mellow:

~I won bump and get alot!!

~I have seven training

~I have starved it twice of happiness but it was rarely hungry

:furawatchi: I think you can leave it hungry. I got an Obotchi thingy and it evolved into a Leaftchi. TAMAS CAN EVOLVE INTO ANYTHING REGARDLESS OF THE TAMA IT IS NOW. :furawatchi: I starved my tama twice so i think the person who started this topic wasn't wrong................ :furawatchi: ~I won bump and get alot!!

~I have seven training

~I have starved it twice of happiness but it was rarely hungry
there are some ways some teens cant turn into some adults.

thanks,

tam_chick01

I agree with mimitchikid. Look after your tama.

Your Evil if you don't!

Tama22 :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Mine had a way differnt life sycle it depends on how well u take care of your tama u hve to have full training have the teen weight around 20lbs and keep him full and happy (beileve me on this I have gotten 2 with this exact methad) make sure the genaration is an odd number!

-dachdach545 :furawatchi:

Leaftchi are exactly the same as furawatchis and I have had 2!

*tama star*.

Hmm.. She was my first tamagotchi on v2 and I wasn't taking very much care of her ..Only checked her every hour and usually 2 hearts were empty .. I wonder how I got her :unsure: ;) And furawatchi sounds better than leaftchi :wacko:

Leaving it unhappy is mean :eek: . Plus, I got my leaftchi in a nicer,better, way. :eek:

what dus the leaftchi look like :lol:
omg wow... anyone who reads this and thinks im a n00b, er... That doesn't sound like me because i usually use correct grammar and... yeah! (I know what a leaftchi is!) So anyway, no idea why i said that!
:angry: :D

My tamagotchi was a Tamatchi then a Patopatatchi but it didn't turn into a Leaftchi. Probably because I didn't have full training points. :D :p :D

How do I celibriat easter with my tamagotchi? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back