HOW TO GET A LEAFTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: first your tamagotchi have to turn into a mizutamatchi (toddler) then a patapatatchi (teen) after that u have to leave your patapatatchi very unhappy but very healthy it might not work if u didn't take good care of it try leaving about one full happyness :unsure: hope you good luck :lol:
It's called Violetchi. But call it what you want! ;) I don't mind!

:D i dont think that will work cuz i think its a rare character is it??

I got my leaftchi by getting the toddler with the bump , getting him very healthy and happy and getting full trainning points. as for my teen, I got the guy that looks like a bird. I don't know their names :rolleyes:

:( first your tamagotchi have to turn into a mizutamatchi (toddler) then a patapatatchi (teen) after that u have to leave your patapatatchi very unhappy but very healthy it might not work if u didn't take good care of it try leaving about one full happyness :( hope you good luck :(
THERE IS NO WAY TO GET A PERTICULAR TAMA IT JUST GOES TO WHAT IT GOES TO U CANT MAKE IT INTO A LEAFCHI IT WILL JUST DO IT ITSELF WITHOUT ANYONE HELPING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :D :) :( :( :( :angry:

Well guys, I did this and it worked on 1G. To get Patapatachi,just take average care of your Mizutmititchi.To get Mizutimitchi, make it under 20 Lb when it evolves from a baby.To get Patapatachi take about 80/100% care of it.Hope I helped!

Jai :kuribotchi: :ph34r: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back