friendship

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cerros123

Reaction score
I have my tama and my brothers tama to partner..

How do i get a kid?

Hi Cerros123,

First of all, you need a girl tamagotchi and a boy tamagotchi. If you have 2 boys / 2 girls, they will only be friends. Well, your tamagotchis need 4 hearts for eachother. Then connect them a lot. Sooner or later, they will have two babies, one the girl tamagotchi will keep, the other will fly over to the boy.

Hope this helps :lol:

xox_Jaade

i have a boy and girl..

so i just keep connecting?

If so...do i have to use game or present.

I think it would be better to use the "Present" feature. That's how I got my tamagotchis to mate. Make sure you give some lovely presents :lol: . I gave mine some cake.

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.

uumm...

i have linked them 50 times for presents..

They keep giving eachother bad presents and..

STILL NO EGG...

???

First of all both have to be at least 5 years old. Second if they are just giving crummy gifts then just do visit. oh and it isn't an egg. It is a baby

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, puffinpoof is right. You could just make them play games with each other.

ok..they 4 years old so thats y it aint workin...

an....whats "visit"?

Visit is when they just go to eachothers house for a moment. Try doing all 3, itll be more fun that way and it does just as much as just doing 1 :(

It needs to be more than 24 hours of them being an adult before thay can mate, plus they need to be the same age.

I hope that this answered your question.

I think it would be better to use the "Present" feature. That's how I got my tamagotchis to mate. Make sure you give some lovely presents :( . I gave mine some cake.
Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.
Well, I have a V.2 Girl and a V.3 boy. They have hearts for each other on the friends list, but can V.2 and V.3 mate???

Well, I have a V.2 Girl and a V.3 boy. They have hearts for each other on the friends list, but can V.2 and V.3 mate???
yea, they can mate.

my tamas mated by useing the love postion 3 timea and the next day they had a offspring

This how I did it

I connected with another tama of a different gender using one love potion. You do not need two love potions trust me. It is a waste of 3000 points if you do. After the tamas got married we did not connect again for 24 hours. We connected after 24 hours and had children.

If this does NOT work don't connect with the other tama for 48 hours. Then connect you will have children.

Hope this helps - easy as a slice of cake ! :huh:

- Fooet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back