friendship

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok with me i had a v1 and v3.. i just kept on connecting only got to good friend

BUT when my boy became 4 (she was 7) they got 4 hearts

so i kept on connecting nothing happend

but then the next day i connected them once and they mated (he was still 4 and she was 8)

just keep on connecting good luck

Can you please explain EXACTLY how to get two V3s to connect? My 9 and 7 year olds haven't been able to figure it out. One tama is 7 year old male (one with big nose and nose whiskers that trips a lot...matchmaker came and how he is taking care of a baby boy) and other is 1 or 2 year old female (flying one...patapatatachi)...how old to mate? Can they play together? Give gifts? Do both V3s have to be in "connect" mode (upper right hand corner icon)? Pls explain it to me...I'm old and want to explain it to my kids!! THANKS!

If one has a kid they cant mate...

And they have to be over 5 to mate...

As for how to connect through V2-V3...Ask someone else :D :D

Hope thios helped in any way... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!!

Bam and Bela mated to make two twin girls!!!

Imma name mine after her mom:D :D

OK, that helps some...so can they visit? How do you connect them so they will interact? How close do the two V3s have to be in order to connect? Do you go into the "connect" mode on both of them or just one? We have not been able to connect them at all. It has an X and says Failed. What will happen when they are connected?

I dont personaly own a V3..but im guessing they probobly give you a choice of connecting to either V1 V2 or V3 like V2 does with V1.

V2 on the other hand has no V3 option because they were released at different times...

So...someone who has figured this out will have to tell you or call/email bandai.

This is all i can say so i hope i helped you in some way... :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back