Free tama holder.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi ROCKS!

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that when you open a tama v3 box, ya see the tama in a clear case wright?

Well that you keep as a holder and it dosen't cost a penny! :eek: :unsure: :lol: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone noticed that when you open a tama v3 box, ya see the tama in a clear case wright?, Well that you keep as a holder and it dosen't cost a penny! :( :lol: :p :wacko:
I know when I got my Black V.3 I did that!

Has anyone noticed that when you open a tama v3 box, ya see the tama in a clear case wright?, Well that you keep as a holder and it dosen't cost a penny!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What clear case? I don't get it.

ur gay thats so idiotic and all that suff u wrote is fake u dont have 14 tamagotchis besides theres no such thing as a v7

i would do that , but i threw mines away :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

ur gay thats so idiotic and all that suff u wrote is fake u dont have 14 tamagotchis besides theres no such thing as a v7
first of all...WHAT? and second of all...who are you talking to? and third of all...how does that relate to this? and fourth of all...THAT'S MEAN!

OMFG!!! You are so mean! :furawatchi: What does being gay have to do with this? There is no such thing as a Version 7, but at least say it in a nice way! I'm going to report you!!!

T

TA

TAM

TAMA

TAMAG

TAMAGO

TAMAGOT

TAMAGOTC

TAMAGOTCH

TAMAGOTCHI

TAMAGOTCH

TAMAGOTC

TAMAGOT

TAMAGO

TAMAG

TAMA

TAM

TA

T

TA

TAM

TAMA

TAMAG

TAMAGO

TAMAGOT

TAMAGOTC

TAMAGOTCH

TAMAGOTCHI

TAMAGOTCHI!

TAMAGOTCHI!!

TAMAGOTCHI!! :ph34r:

yes there is a v7 and a v8

the match maker :angry: the match maker comes if you have don't have another tamagotchi to conect with.if you say no to the match maker your tamagotchi will live in tell it dies if you say yes it won't die and you will have a 2 genaration.

First of all, the Admin pays good money, and you waste it by posting something rude. In japan there might be a V7 because they're way ahead of us. Don't call people curses and mean stuff because it's not allowed, and you can get in trouble. Please no flame wars. Not trying to sound rude, just making my point.

Please do not swear and be mean to the other members. If you do not have anything nice to say to the other member's please do not say anything at all.

This was his opinion and just his opinion, if oyu do not like it...igonre it and dont respond to it saying it was stupid or etc.

And if a member is being mean or using bad language please dont talk back at him.

thx everyone for listening. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back