Free tama holder.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ur gay thats so idiotic and all that suff u wrote is fake u dont have 14 tamagotchis besides theres no such thing as a v7
your a evil child

he pobobly does have 14 its POSSIBLE!

that was very uncalled for and do not say stuff you have no clue of

no need to call names! and if there isnt v7 in japan then he has a fake

thats ok lots of peeps are fooled by fakes

anywayz yah thats good! im guna make some out of papermache though!

AGGHHHH '

:eek:

im mad at miself i allready threw mine out!

well im getting another v3 ill try it thnks mametchi rocks! LOL

darn and yay first of all i've threw them away but im getting a new tama soon

and its a smart idea.

dont blame someone til you rely no that caus it could igsist in a different country like canada has v4

ur gay thats so idiotic and all that suff u wrote is fake u dont have 14 tamagotchis besides theres no such thing as a v7
yo!! thatz so freakin' mean homie.i know is weird a boy likes pink,but let the kid do what he wantz!

[SIZE=14pt]~NYsBIGpun~[/SIZE]

hey ppl this is so off topic but how can i get the parent tamagotchi to leave its baby cuz its annoying me and how can u speed up a tamagotchis training (not the years but just their training .) wut causes it to go up in training help pplz plz i kno its off the subject but.. :huh:

yo!! thatz so freakin' mean homie.i know is weird a boy likes pink,but let the kid do what he wantz!
u r so right NYsBIGpun that is freakin' mean ppl shouldnt say that :huh: i believe u Mametchi ROCKS!

If I understood her correctly, she clearly stated a V3 to have a clear plastic case. All tamagotchis do have a clear plastic case. She never said anything about V7s. You might be on the wrong board, but that is still no reason to call someone gay, idiotic and faker. She never said she had 14 tamagotchis. Please do not post offensive, crude comments. She was trying to help.

I think the tamagotchi holder was a good idea :wacko: . You could paint it funky colours, too!

`Jade

YAYYYY tamgotchis r cool, my bf bought me one, coz here in aussie, u can buy em in packs of 2. He got the blue one, i got the pink one (v2). A question....how do u get their training up?

i love you mosh!!

s4m

luv steph xoxoxo

P.S i got it yesterday, he gave it to me after we watched ICE AGE 2, woooo good movie!!

dont blame someone til you rely no that caus it could igsist in a different country like canada has v4
canada doesnt have v4...we only just got v3

ur full of it the lastest is a v3, any tama carer would now that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back