Sign in to follow this  
Asya112

Info about every V3 adult character!

WOW long list I try to get a mametchi but I've been so busy all week that i keep forgetting about all 5 of my tama and the get mad at me.

i had a Hinotamatchi and evolved into a sekitoritchi

Edited by Forbidden20

cool! that is really gonna help some ppl. but does anyone know the name f the tama with the light-thing on its head??? :kusatchi:

Hi, I need some help. I'm not quite sure what my tamagotchi is. It evolved from the toddler into this totally black star shaped guy. He has two arms, and two legs, and this kind of antennae thing sticking out of his head with a circle thingy hanging from it. He's got two eyes and a rectangular mouth. I was wondering if anyone knows what he is??? :gozarutchi: B)

i don't know the name of it but my sister has the same one in white!!! i think they're cool. but mine is an UFOgotchi i think :furawatchi: mine floats and has 2 "pigtails" or antene. if anyone knows what it is called, send me a message at tama_lover12_05. k thanks! :wacko: :D

i forgot to add that my sister's tamagotchi is a star and i trade presents with her but i give her tamagotchi hearts and she gives me dung or rarely a heart. usually a snake or jack in a boxes. :furawatchi: does anyone know the reson why? :wacko: and when i go to friends and i click on noan (it's name) it has 4 happy faces. it doesn't make sense!!! please tell me at tama_lover12_05. thank you so VERY MUCH!!! :D :D

Is a Hikotchi a rocket like character?

Never mind! Because my Mimitchi evolved from it and I searched for a pic of a Hikotchi! :furawatchi:

Edited by mexxo_299

i got a bill from a hinotamatchi.

me 2

u were wrong about mimitchi.mimitchi likes pizza, and hates hamburgers

u were wrong about mimitchi.mimitchi likes pizza, and hates hamburgers

To make everything easier, here is a chart of what everything evolves into .. it's a V3 chart -- click HERE to see it. Hope I helped.

~Tama_Mama27

youre not allowed to advertise mah-ctt00,youre only allowed to d it in your signature

my tamagotchi is grown but looks like pshyduck off of pokemon who is that?

Hinatchi...?

Edited by Con-Man

:nazotchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :( :( oh crap im sorry i was just trying to help out i did not know it was advertising, sorry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :pochitchi: