Info about every V3 adult character!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidatchi:

Evolves from: Hashitamatchi

Hates: Ice cream cones

Sleeps from: 10pm-9am

Gens:2

Hope this helps

WOW long list I try to get a mametchi but I've been so busy all week that i keep forgetting about all 5 of my tama and the get mad at me.

i had a Hinotamatchi and evolved into a sekitoritchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I need some help. I'm not quite sure what my tamagotchi is. It evolved from the toddler into this totally black star shaped guy. He has two arms, and two legs, and this kind of antennae thing sticking out of his head with a circle thingy hanging from it. He's got two eyes and a rectangular mouth. I was wondering if anyone knows what he is??? :gozarutchi: B)

i don't know the name of it but my sister has the same one in white!!! i think they're cool. but mine is an UFOgotchi i think :furawatchi: mine floats and has 2 "pigtails" or antene. if anyone knows what it is called, send me a message at tama_lover12_05. k thanks! :wacko: :D

i forgot to add that my sister's tamagotchi is a star and i trade presents with her but i give her tamagotchi hearts and she gives me dung or rarely a heart. usually a snake or jack in a boxes. :furawatchi: does anyone know the reson why? :wacko: and when i go to friends and i click on noan (it's name) it has 4 happy faces. it doesn't make sense!!! please tell me at tama_lover12_05. thank you so VERY MUCH!!! :D :D

Is a Hikotchi a rocket like character?

Never mind! Because my Mimitchi evolved from it and I searched for a pic of a Hikotchi! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back