Sign in to follow this  
furawatchi girl

HELP! HELP! HELP!

I think it's important to only accept apolgies from people who actually admit they've done something wrong.

That is...if your friends can admit that she threw your gotchi into a pool/brook of water, and then apologies for her actions then maybe....

But it would take me (personally and in my opinion) a very long time to trust this person again.

Oh and one more thing.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCOMSTANCES THROW AWAY HER GOTCHI.....

YOU'LL ONLY BE SINKING DOWN TO HER LEVEL OF STUPIDITY AND SHALLOWNESS

Your not like her...you recongnise the wrong in her actions, so don't behave like her and make the same mistakes.

Not to mention.... your mom called her mom to rectifiy the situation, you'ld make your mom look really stupid if you did something to her gotchi.

Oh and one more thing.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCOMSTANCES THROW AWAY HER GOTCHI.....

YOU'LL ONLY BE SINKING DOWN TO HER LEVEL OF STUPIDITY AND SHALLOWNESS

Your not like her...you recongnise the wrong in her actions, so don't behave like her and make the same mistakes.

Not to mention.... your mom called her mom to rectifiy the situation, you'ld make your mom look really stupid if you did something to her gotchi.

i would never think of ever throwing hers in.

Tell your Mom or Dad!!! Don't be her friend and ask her why she did it. She ows you a new V.3.

That's really sad :furawatchi:

If that happened to me I'd probably have a fit cause my tama's mean a lot to me.

I'm glad though that you got a new one. :D

If that were me lmao im a guy so it might sound wrong i would of beaten the crap out of someone i knew doing that 2 my tamagotchi's! :nazotchi: :ph34r: :P

Oh my gosh! Are you sure she's your friend?! :nazotchi: :ph34r: That's really awful... I don't think you should be friends with her! And she definitely owes you a new Tama! Tamas are expensive! What a mean friend.... :P

Edited by Kuchipatchi99

i have a "friend" that stoll my tama and when i asked her if she saw it sh said what the hell is just a waist of money i got peeved of at her and she gave it back.it was funny all the people who liked tamas were on my side and the others on hers.

wow

I cant believe a friend could do such an awful thing like that to u. Just try keep her out of ur life but u still be friendly towards her slthough it was a very mean thing 2 do

Edited by Siplup

that is sad but at least you got a new one. i luv furawatchi! :ichigotchi:

Aww What a mean friend. You should make her buy you 2 new V3s! You shouldn't be her friend anymore.

One of my friends is being really horrible to me and my other friends at the moment. I'm about to turn evil to her.

I don't know....maybe she wasn't really your friend in the first place and was being payed to do that to you...j/k

UGH. She must be a MEGA JERK! Well, make sure to try to get your friend as jealous as possible about your new tamagotchi. :mellow: