HELP! HELP! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your Mom or Dad!!! Don't be her friend and ask her why she did it. She ows you a new V.3.

That's really sad :furawatchi:

If that happened to me I'd probably have a fit cause my tama's mean a lot to me.

I'm glad though that you got a new one. :D

If that were me lmao im a guy so it might sound wrong i would of beaten the crap out of someone i knew doing that 2 my tamagotchi's! :nazotchi: :ph34r: :p

Oh my gosh! Are you sure she's your friend?! :nazotchi: :ph34r: That's really awful... I don't think you should be friends with her! And she definitely owes you a new Tama! Tamas are expensive! What a mean friend.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
and i think she should owe u a V3 because i mean she did destroy yours and she should apologize to u

i have a "friend" that stoll my tama and when i asked her if she saw it sh said what the hell is just a waist of money i got peeved of at her and she gave it back.it was funny all the people who liked tamas were on my side and the others on hers.

[SIZE=21pt]wow[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I cant believe a friend could do such an awful thing like that to u. Just try keep her out of ur life but u still be friendly towards her slthough it was a very mean thing 2 do[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
that is sad but at least you got a new one. i luv furawatchi! :ichigotchi:

Aww What a mean friend. You should make her buy you 2 new V3s! You shouldn't be her friend anymore.

One of my friends is being really horrible to me and my other friends at the moment. I'm about to turn evil to her.

I don't know....maybe she wasn't really your friend in the first place and was being payed to do that to you...j/k

UGH. She must be a MEGA JERK! Well, make sure to try to get your friend as jealous as possible about your new tamagotchi. :mellow:

Oh my GOD!!

Who in their right mind would do that to a TAMA?!

I can't believe your "friend" threw your tama into a 4-town-long brook! I mean, ask her why she did it!!

And my friends are being horrible to me - three or four saying I can't be in their cheerleading club (I wanted to be in it :D ), and the other one isn't being horrible to me, but she's asking me for her snacks.

And my last two friends... peace at last.

curse your friend for the rest of your life! :) :) :) what a cruel thing to do! she can't be your friend if she did that!

:D jakeod :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back