Are you a MEGA, MEGA, MEGA tama collector?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchigirl2

Reaction score
*Poll removed.

Question was "How many tamas to you have?"

Responses were:

5 or more: 38%

10 or more: 14%

20 or more: 14%

30 or more: 0

40 or more: 0

50 or more: 33%

I have 23. I'm getting a TMGC in the mail. *wahoo!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have 7 right now, but err:

I am planning on getting 2 V3s when they come out

May get another V2 and one or two V3s more

Ill try and get an UraTama or two

Ill have a go at an Oceangotchi, and an Angelgotchi, so in the end, Ill get more than ten, but I am no collector like Mothra. :furawatchi:

I'm going to start my own collection. Right now i've ordered a TamaOtch from someone which will be my first to keep enclosed.

Well, I only collect Japanese tamas, I think I currently hold the record (On tamatalk) for the most tamas run at the same time, And most to EVOLVE at the same time... 22.

I have 23 tamas, Including my Keitai which is out of batteries.

Ill have a go at an Oceangotchi, and an Angelgotchi, so in the end, Ill get more than ten, but I am no collector like Mothra. :furawatchi:
hehe spiffy!!!! You have no idea!!!! :blink:

my last count was 19, but I am expecting a Morino (forest) in the mail, so I put 20 or more.

KM

hehe spiffy!!!! You have no idea!!!! :lol:
my last count was 19, but I am expecting a Morino (forest) in the mail, so I put 20 or more.

KM
ZOMG KM!

Last time you only had two - and now you have 20! :blink:

You amaze me! LOL!!

Lucky you getting the MoriNo. If I check you a month's time, will you have 30? :furawatchi:

Wow Kyliesmum! Ur a addict! I only have 2 I may just start asking my mom to buy me the older ones off ebay!

Well, I only collect Japanese tamas, I think I currently hold the record (On tamatalk) for the most tamas run at the same time, And most to EVOLVE at the same time... 22.I have 23 tamas, Including my Keitai which is out of batteries.
Yikes! Rtt, that is a bit much. I don't remember ever running more than like 6-8 at a time. That was a few years ago too.

Oh, but my actual number. Gosh, I really don't look at these how many do you have topics but umm, last time I counted was close to or just over 400. I need to count again.

-M

Ill have a go at an Oceangotchi, and an Angelgotchi, so in the end, Ill get more than ten, but I am no collector like Mothra. ;)
V3 were out 5 months ago.

hehe spiffy!!!! You have no idea!!!! :(

KM
Wow! By the time I'm your age in about 18 years, I'll have that many too. XD ;)

Ill have a go at an Oceangotchi, and an Angelgotchi, so in the end, Ill get more than ten, but I am no collector like Mothra. ;)
v3s have came out!!

Well I only have 2 V3 because I gave my V2 toa friend of mine I love my V3's there great and maby one day I'll pass them down to my children(don't have children yet only 12) So I kinda am starting my collection!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back