Are you a MEGA, MEGA, MEGA tama collector?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only had 3 tamas total, 1 dead, gone, lost, in a barn... It was one of the first tamagotchis, Red and yellow, passed on from my older bro. I might cross paths with it again soon...

I suppose someone bumped this by voting in the poll. Oh well. It's probably old enough for a guide to close if need be.

While I'm here...I have 94 virtual pets right now. Second only(at TamaTalk) to the legendary Mothra. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have four, my en-tama order was cancelled :rolleyes: ]

I'm buying 3 V4s in January probably!

4+3=7! So I'm gonna have 7 if they aren't sold out in a day,

It's kinda sad I'm the person who has the most tamas in my school I'm tied with my friend who has 2 V2s and 2 V1s

♪♪dd545♪♪

I only have 3 Tamas. I have my Ura,my V3,and my Mini. I'm trying to get the New V3 Designs that are coming later in the Fall!

*hacks a hairball*

Go Mothra! That is so awesome!

I dunno if this can stay open, seeing as it's one of those topics that really don't have a question like; "What should I do?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE FIVE, VERY SOON ON JANUARY 2007 I WILL GET FOUR VERSION FOUR TAMAGOTCHIS, SO GET READY PEEPS, NEW TAMA HITTING SHELVES!!! :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :kuribotchi: :D ;) :mametchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :( YAY

TAMAS I HAVE: i just undebugged my v1 tmgc :furawatchi:

one V1

two V2's

two V3's

and+ 4 V4's=

9 tmgc's total and they will all have different covers

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sniff, sniff, hic) only have 1.......................... :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back