Food Generation Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyswan23

Reaction score
I am going to create a chart. It will include every single character and the types of food it will eat and beside there would be what character it would evolve to if you feed it a certain food. I need a lot of people to help me do this experiment :angry:

Please e-mail me at([email protected]) than PM me.

• What you need in order to complete project☺
    [•]Tamagotchi v3
    [•]A piece of paper and a pen
    [•]...And well to at least copy down what you found
If you think you hadn't wrote your post properly then you COULD PM me.

Please post your information in the following fashion:

Toddler: (Tama Species)

Teen: (Tama Species)

Adult: (Tama Species)

Generation: (Gen. #)

Generations are vital.

If you do not include your Generation Number, I may not be able to use your information.

If you obtain one of the following tamagotchies, please send me a picture of them as they look when you pause them on your tamagotchi. (Either take a photo or use the one-pixel paint option in Microsoft Paint, save as either .gif or.jpg.)

- Mimiyoritchi

- Tsunotchi

- Warusotchi

- Hohotchi

- Teketchi

- Decotchi

- Hidatchi

P.S I have not done this before but I know how to :p

Anyone going to reply :furawatchi:

Oh and also v2 owners could help too as long as they have a v3 character! Just look on the list. You also need to add what it got fed before evolving. Don't forget that a v2 could also help with this project as long as it is a v3 character :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
tsunotchi i fed it meals:scone ,sushi,bread snack,cone,pudding,tart

Thank you! Anyone else want to reply :furawatchi:

Anyways, the more people the faster this chart could get done :rolleyes:

I am not sure if you realised this lovelyswan23,

but there is already a V3 Likes/Dislikes Food Chat created by TamaTalk member -Ra- (he's also on TamaZone), so it seems a pity to go to all the effort to make a duplicate...

It is pinned in bold at the top of this Tips & Tricks forum:

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...slike_chart.gif

I don't think -Ra- included guidance on what type of tama it will evolve into if you feed it certain foods.

I think that is because (as with all the other Tamagotchis) the type of tama you get at each stage is based on the way you care for it.

You get different adult characters depending on how happy or hungry it gets whilst it is a baby / teen and what scores you get in various games - it is not directly linked to the type of food it is fed.

I am sorry... I hope this is not too bad news... I just didn't want you to make a huge effort with the chart and then discover later on that it already existed...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

No, I mean a food generation chart is where you feed your tama (NOT TREATS) but then afterwards when you keep feeding it it elvolves into another pet ;)

P.S I already know about the other thingy magigy.

Maybe I should stop though <_< Oh well so much for making an effort :rolleyes:

Maybe I should stop though :huh:   Oh well so much for making an effort :(
I've decided to make another chart. It will be about what each tamagotchi eats :D

PLEASE REPLY :blink:

To get a Young Mametchi I fed it everything. There wasn't mostly anything I fed it. So to get a Young Mametchi (which probably leads to a Mametchi, if you take care of it right :huh: ) just feed it different things at random. Don't feed him the same thing over and over again!

Put the name of your tamagotchi and tell what you would have to feed it in order to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back