Food Generation Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bunbunitchi, mimitchi, chomamaetchi, mizutamatchi (v3) nikatchi, young mimitchi and young mametchi (v2) memetchi, maskitchi, hinotamatchi (v1)

can I help I have 2 babies (i have more tamas but they're older) and I always keep them at 4 hearts for happy and hungry and when they are overweight i play with them and i feed it everything (just meals and snacks) i also have treats but i don't have to feed it those. Also, I can be your pen pal too! :p

kuchipatchiluver :( :D :p

can I help I have 2 babies (i have more tamas but they're older) and I always keep them at 4 hearts for happy and hungry and when they are overweight i play with them and i feed it everything (just meals and snacks) i also have treats but i don't have to feed it those. Also, I can be your tama pen pal too! :p

i can't pixelate anything because i don't know how and i even looked on the search thing on Paint for pixel and pixelations and words like that and it didn't have anything for that. i don't think its Microsoft Paint, cuz we don't have Microsoft word and stuff, but i can help you if you want. i always keep my tamas on minimum weight. or very close to it. they're still babies but should evolve soon. btw did you finish the chart or something or did you just stop making it or are you PMing because no one has replied since over a month ago!! someone please reply!

:eek: i will try to help only there is one problem.i have a v2 not a v3. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back