Sign in to follow this  
karoline

My Bill was doing something wierd!

When I woke up in the morning, My Bill was awake and then he was walking around with a letter (from the mail) on his back. I didnt know what he was doing so I pressed the time button and the letter was gone. She has never done this again.. =S Anyone with a Bill ever experienced this? What was the letter? :furawatchi:

yeah i did but the minute i pressed a button it dissapeard weird right! :furawatchi:

well, i haven't personally experieced it, so i am only guessing, but i pressume it's just one of hose random things that happen? like taking a bath etc.

Hmmm... Sounds weird. If it was nighttime, and the TamaTime was set so it'd be asleep, that is WEIRD! But if it was just daytime, certain Tamagotchi characters do certain things at certain times. For example, Memetchi brushes teeth, Kutchipatchi kisses and Masktchi watches TV.

StarTama -_-

I saw mine watching T.V.

It's the back-pack animation. With V2 it happens between 15th August and 8th September.

Maybe V3 dates are slightly different? Some adult tama's will be seen wearing a backpack as it coincides with the 'back-to school' season in some countries.

I took a picture of mine wearing one

wearing back-pack

Same thing happened to me today, exept I had my Maksktchi and Megatchi doing it, and I think my Androtchi did the same thing to, But I don't know. At first I thought it was a letter, but as it walked around, I relized it's a backpack.

Hope I helped, LiZzy , A.k.A TamaAngelV3 :D

I think it was carrying a backpack don't worry it's not a glitch

i say backpack i had my megatchi doing that :P

I presume it was not a letter, but a backpack. That happens around this time of year. I have never had a Bill though.

\K/

My AWESOME mimitchi was doing that too!

I think it's pretty cute--my sister's Masktchi was doing it and it wasn't all too cute then, but oh well.