My Bill was doing something wierd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably was a bag. My tama carries around a bad in the morning (because of school starting back up) & it's just a screen saver type thing so when you hit something it goes away. Just like around 8pm, my tama brushes his teeth.

My Kurokatchi(spelling) did that! It was a backpack. It means school is starting again. :huh:

Well I never had a Bill before, but my tamagotchi was walking around with a backpack on, and in the evenings taking a bath. On my v2 every once and a while it walks right up to the screen. It's pretty cool.

My older sister thought it was a baby because when it was facing up, she thought it was a face. But I think apperantly it's a backpack.

it happens all the time on V2 with the teenager and adults. it's just like when the child rolls! :wacko:

Oh, man, that happened to my Bill, my friend's Bill, and my V2 Whaletchi! It's really weird but kinda cool. Press A to stop it. It's a random animation, like how Kutchipatchi kisses, teens sing, Masktchi watches TV, Mimitchi brushes teeth, Memetchi brushes teeth... They are really cool!

StarTama :wub:

When I woke up in the morning, My Bill was awake and then he was walking around with a letter (from the mail) on his back. I didnt know what he was doing so I pressed the time button and the letter was gone. She has never done this again.. =S Anyone with a Bill ever experienced this? What was the letter? :eek:
I don`t have a bill, but I saw my Kurakatchi doing it :D ! It turns it`s back to you,looks back at you,and walks around the screen!LOL!

:eek: tama_rockstar :p

Don't worry, it's perfectly normal. It's the backpack animation, wich happens during the back to school season.

//CS

Last edited by a moderator:
what is a bill or do u mean somthing like a water bill that ur parents get!?!? :) ;) :D

I don't think this is anything you will need to worry about; it has been experienced by a number of people, and therefore is probably not a glitch. Seeing as Bill is a special character, it may be an animation which has been designed exclusively for Bills. If, somehow it is a glitch, do not worry, unless you are having technical problems with your tamagotchi, in which case, PM me so we can sort it out.

Hope I helped!

-TP-

Ignore the above, it's a back to school animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back