The Ichigotchi and the Onionotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
There once was a two young tama's, one was a Ichigotchi and one was a Onionotchi. One day Gizmo, the male Onionotchi was walking down the street when he saw a very beautiful Ichigotchi that he fel in love with at once. Gizmo walked up to the female Ichigotchi called Sandi and offered to walk her home and secretly she had fallen in love with him. "Could you please help me?" said Sandi, "Yes how??" asked Gizmo, " Well I have a boyfriend but He is so mean to me, please could u help me break up with him??" answered Sandi, "Yes of course I will," said Gizmo and just at that moment the young Ichigotchi's boyfriend walked up to them, "Oi, You! Don't ever go near this girl again!!". And as if by chance, he obayed. "O, thank you soooo much, I love you, I really do!" cried Sandi "I really love you too Sandi" Gizmo answered back. Then Sandi gave Gizmo a huge kiss and they hugged but then ..........

The Ichigotchi's Boyfriend became so mad that he turned into a Evil Kutchipipatchi with a cape!!

"AGGGGHHHRRR!" He yelled.

"GET AWAY FROM HER SHE'S MINE!" He yelled. With that he ranaway and...

... took Sandi with him. "Why doesn't anything I do work?" muttered Gizmo to himself. He walked on and tripped over somethingg, itwas an egg that Sandi had laid!! Then it hatched and it was a beautiful baby girl! "Daddy!!" The baby said, "I think I'll call you ... hmmmm lets see lets call you Ella" said Gizmo, "Now lets feed you and wait for you to evolve, then we will go and find your Mummy!" So .................

they both went looking for Sandi. As they were looking for her, they suddenly heard someone calling them. They saw that the voice was coming from behind a nearby tree. They looked behind it to see.....

"Ohh... Are you ok?" Asked Gizmo

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screemed the baby girl.

"Look's like you will have to come with us!"

"Yay a friend! Lets call her Taffy!" Said Ella

"ok" Said Gizmo.........

Suddenly, Taffy and Ella started shaking and they evolved into Marutchi! "Now we can look for your mummy Ella! Tell you what Taffy since your mothers abandoned you, you can be our daughter and Ella's sister!" said Gizmo

Then Gizmo started shaking and he evolved into a ..........

Then sandi and gizmo found each other and showted 'OH MY GOD!U LOOK SO SXSY

LIKE THAT!'and then they *AWOOGAED* THEN OUT POPED A BABY BOY!!!

'FINALLY!!' said gizmo 'WE HAV A BOY!!! HALALULA!!'............. ;)

"What should we name him, Gizmo?" asked Sandi.

"I'm not sure,"sighed Gizmo.

Since Gizmo and Sandi didn't know what they were going to name the boy they went to Sandi's sister's house to ask Mellie her sister what 2 name the boy.

"Hmmm,"thought Mellie."U should name the boy....

Sam and Ella fell in love when sam evolved into Marutchi, and they weren't even adults yet! Taffy felt very sad, but Ella was being very kind but .....

One day Taffy met a handsome kinakomotchi and fell in love at once. Then they started ro shake and Tyler (the kinakomotchi) tured into a young Mimitchi! Taffy turned into a ichigotchi! they fell in love and then theygave each other a big kiss. but a mean Hinotamachi came and said...

"That girls mine!" and took Taffy away!

Meanwhile sam evolved into a onionotchi and Ella evolved into a young mimitchi!

They went to hang around with taffy and her new boyfriend, to make friends but on the way ......

they met a boy! His name was Bob, he told Ella and Sam that Taffy had been taken away!!! So they went to find her. So, Ella, Sam and Bob .......

Last edited by a moderator:
Were sacked and put in bags by a stranger and took them somewhere. Lucky there were led to were their friend was...........

.... but because they were in sacks, Taffy didn't recognise them, so Sam, Ella and Bob shouted "TAFFY! OVER HERE!" and Taffy came over and opened the bag "Oh my god! I'm so grateful to see you guys!" Taffy cried out "Who's this? BOB?! Its you how you doing!" "TAFFY?! OH MY GOD! I'M FINE!" Bob exclaimed. Ella asked how they knew each other, they had been penpals! But then looming up behind the small reunion .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back