The Ichigotchi and the Onionotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
during the wedding Sam evolved into a mimitchi, Ella evolved into a memictchi, Taffy evolved into a Kuchipachi and Tyler evolved into a .....

And she sed that Gizmo and Sandi (and their kids) had just gained super powers! But they were going to find out what they were because Frape wouldn't tell them ....

"OWW!" Gizmo moaned "I think I know what my power is now! Flying!" Gizmo zoomed around. Then Frape said something mysterious " On day, my dears Frape said "Your powers will be needed and may get you into to trouble!". Hmmmm I wonder what she means? Gizmo though next to find out their power was Sam, he had the power to ......

He acciandentely turned invisible and every 1 got scared! "SAM! SAM, WHERE ARE YOU?" shouted Sandi very worried indeed! "Don't worry Mum I'm right here! I can turn invisible!" Sam said exitedly, "Phew! Never do that agin Sam, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Sandi sighed and calmed down. Then Sandi found out her power by .........

"HEY! Look at me you guys! My power is super speed!!!" Ella shouted "And I'm not even out of breath!". Next Taffy found out her power by.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back