Tama Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think pokemon and tamagotchi should be joyned together

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon and Tamagotchi are cool. But it's lame to think they should be together. I really like Pokemonb and still watch their old shows. Me and my friend Tristan are big fans of Pokemon. But Tristan is OBBSESSED! You will not believe how much he loves pokemon! He has every pokemon game ever made, and tons of pokemon stuffed animals. He has TONS of Pikachus too. I love Pikachu, it's cute.

Oh, and pokemon and tamagotchi should never EVER be joined together. What are they gonna call it? Tamamon? Pokematchi?

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
My boyfriend says girls shouldn't be allowed Pokemon... so NO!!!
Hmf.....

_________

I voted NO because it would be a disaster for pokemon!!!!

I dont play with tamas anymore.

My opinion is that girls can love pokemon if they want.....LIKE me! :) ;)

Hmm. Little kids and sexism.. Interesting combo.. Sad.. But interesting *nodnod*

Pokemon is for everyone. I've been playing the games and watching the shows for years. Saying Pokemon is only for boys is like saying Tamagotchis are only for girls. Tis stupid. I'd dump him.

Anyway. Didn't you ask about Neopets and Tamagotchis merging a few days ago?

I don't think the two should merge. They're two completely different things.

-EDIT-

Gah x.x I forgot I was on this account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me for saying this, but your boyfriend is a sexist punk. If you ask me, you should dump him in a hot second.

Pokemon and Tamagotchi are cool. But it's lame to think they should be together. I really like Pokemonb and still watch their old shows. Me and my friend Tristan are big fans of Pokemon. But Tristan is OBBSESSED! You will not believe how much he loves pokemon! He has every pokemon game ever made, and tons of pokemon stuffed animals. He has TONS of Pikachus too. I love Pikachu, it's cute.
Oh, and pokemon and tamagotchi should never EVER be joined together. What are they gonna call it? Tamamon? Pokematchi?

*~Tamagotchi~*
Yeah Im kinda like your friend...OBSESSED! ,but only have 1 doll....MUDKIP! TONS OF cards,games....every 1 made!,and pikachus!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STILL sticking with my opinion!

I say no. Bandai and 4kids will... Make tamagotchi's sound a bit stranger and tamagotchi will get a very, strange TV show in the U.S.A. No.

~*

Shin-chan (M4ever's sis) writes:

No.

First off, unless Bandai and Pokemon sign a deal to join together, which is unlikely, there's a 0% chance of it happening. Though Tamas are ok and Pokemon is awesome (xP) they probably won't go together. Plus, the companies are sorta "rivals".

Digimon, Pokemon's once rival, was made by Bandai.

Plus, Pokemon wouldn't have any reason to join with Bandai. At least, not IMO. ^_~

So no.

i really dont like that kind of brand name marketing. Dx i think things are fine the way they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back