Tama Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think pokemon and tamagotchi should be joyned together

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i said no because they are completely different things, pokemon are on a variaty of things like cards, shows, and dolls where as tamagotchi are virtual pets also they are mad by completely different companies

tamagotchi and pokemon as i have said are nothing alike

[SIZE=14pt]No[/SIZE]

If tamagotchis were joined with Pokemon, that would be stupid. :wub: They are completely different! Pokemon is a cable TV show with lots of human characters. Tamas are cute, little virtual pets. These things have nothing in common, except maybe the fact that there r made up charries on both. Thank you & no offense. BTW, Pokemon ain't just 4 guys. I used 2 like it, but now I don't like the show, I just like the cards. Anyone can like different TV shows.

///Matchy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]I would look kinda weird if pokemon and tamagotchi's joined together! [/SIZE] :wub:

Wama

As much as I love pokemon and Tamagotchis, they ought to be kept separate. I'm already part of a Pokéfan forum; I'll go there when I need satiate my need for pokétalk. Here I wanna talk 'bout some tamagotchis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back