read this very important!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan2

Reaction score
To keep your tamagotchis growth rate going at school instead of puasing it change the time so it sleeps through the school day! then change the time back to normal on your way home.I find it very useful

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks i tryed it and i evolved quicker than when i puased it

WOW! That worked! :D :huh: :nyatchi: My teacher didn't noticed a thing! :rolleyes: ^_^ :D Here is another tip. You can turn the sound off so no one can hear a thing.

I realize it will take a day or two to get a reply so heres a tip:to make sure your teacher doesnt take away your tamagotchi keep it in your back pack.

i just keep mine at my desk with the sound off. she lets me play it in class..........or she doesn't know i am. :D i don't turn my clock back or anything, i just leave it the way it is.

To keep your tamagotchis growth rate going at school instead of puasing it change the time so it sleeps through the school day! then change the time back to normal on your way home.I find it very useful
Although you meant well, there are too many topics about this

-TP-

oh darn u already posted that now i cant cause thats what i do all day during school

pikagotchi :) ;) :D

:blink: i tryed that but i prefer to play with it when no one is looking "Hint Hint" LOL I have cable. Hehe! :ph34r: [SIZE=21pt]LOL I Got cable! [/SIZE]

i just turn off the noise and check on it everyonce and a while. :wacko:

but im sure that works 2! :huh:

i just turn off the sound.

i check mines about 5 times every period.

thats about every 10 minutes.

thanks,thanks,thanks!..tamagotchis are banned in our school,so i usually go to the bathroom every once in a while...until somebody noticed! haha..thanks for your tip...i dont need to check on my pipotchi during class hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back