read this very important!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bring my tamagotchi to school, and play on it at playtimes - i hide it and make sure no1 can see it so i can play on it secretly lol. But sometimes, the headteacher lets you play with tamagotchis at playtimes.

my teacher lets us put it on the desk only if we dont play with it during work :eek:

:unsure: :wacko: :( :( :blink: my techer lets kids have tamas in the class :ph34r: :( :blink: :(

i just leave mine in my poket with the sound off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

That's what I do except I never take my tamas to school. (I get scared they might get stolen or broken or I might get caught...) It's a smart thing to do because pausing wastes batteries (Approximately--->if you pause every day while you're at school, your battery only lasts about a month but if you just change the time so that it sleeps, the battery lasts for about 3 months!!!) Plus, your tama could turn a year older while it's asleep. :(

I am sorry to disappont you, but it is VERY Rude and Lazy and (other stuffs) to bring it to school and play while in class! Ya'll should know better! I don't mean to be rude but what I am saying is true! you should play with your tamagotchis when it is recess time! And at home when you can have playtime :huh: :(

Thanks for the tip! You really helped a lot! Send me a message soon!

I tape the chain of my tama to the back of it so no one can hear it because some boys in my class tell on people because they can hear your tama in your pocket :)

In my school all electronic toy are banned but not tamas. My teacher doesn't care if i play with it in class as long as i have all my work done and the sound is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back