UK/Ireland tama V4 release date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(^^)bunny

Reaction score
omg i send a message to bandai uk asking them when the tamagotchi v4 was coming to uk and ireland .

i got the message on the 13 december 2006 and the message siad :

I have just been informed that it should be available in the stores by

the end of next week!

Sharon - Customer Services

omg the tama v4 is coming to ireland an the uk very soon so save up the pocket money!!

Oh wow - thats very intersting information (^^)bunny! Pity I live in Australia though.
I'll find out about Austrailia for you GK1!

~Rey Mysterio~

YAY! They are coming to England, well today is 15th, so they should be out now.
sorry they wont come out that soon because i reseved(sp) on the 13 of demember so it should be out by 22 23 24 of demember i think :furawatchi:

its a good idea if u ask ur local toy store to reverve(sp) a tama v4 for u then nobody will buy the one you want

That's cool!!! I wonder when they will be coming to Australia... Well I better save my pennies if I want one. I think they'll still be $25 (Australian money of course). I only have around $17 though...

i will send another e-mail to bandai uk to make sure that the tama v4 coming next week in ireland and uk

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks (^^)bunny for sharing the info anyways i cant wait till the tama v4 is coming to ireland because i live there i will be going to smyths toy super store at 5pm so i should call them to check if there i a v4 in stock !!

i got another e-mail about tama v4 and is said:

The Version 4 should be in the smaller independent toy stores this

week!

Sharon - Customer Services

my sister is gonna check if they r in toys r us tommorow... hope they are. I can't wait! :lol: ^_^

They weren't there... but i'm going again on jan 3rd so I hope they will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back