UK/Ireland tama V4 release date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!!!!!

I live in the U.K. and I'm definatly gonna buy one today! ^_^

I ordered one for my 9 year old sister on 21st, they sent it on the 22nd, and came on the 23rd ^_^

I ordered one for my 9 year old sister on 21st, they sent it on the 22nd, and came on the 23rd :)
Where did you order it from? It's just I really want a v4 and I won't get it before christmas but I really want one soon!

:lol: :ph34r: i can't believe that v4 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!

does any one know when v4 is out in australia i'm waiting for a long time now also does any one know how much they cost!! :furawatchi: :)

who has a v4 plz relpie and tell me what new games out of the 20 are there???? :rolleyes:

hi everyone im back

if this is the first time youve seen me

it is because i lost my username and password

anyway on topic

woot i cant wait becaue im in england

but in my town there arent any :D

hey i just remembered i was tama93

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked in argos millions of times and they don't do v4's just v3's :blink:
Me too, i went to about 3 different argos and they all had v3! i got mine at rockbottom toystore, so... i really hope all of you out there find what your looking for eventually :wacko:

I just contacted bandai to ask when will they be coming out in Singapore. So I hope they reply soon.

when r they availible in asia or thailand? ;)

i can't wait! and i already got pocket money! :eek: :D :p :D

They are out in England now. I got a v4 on saturday from argos. I know that they are also sold in toys r us and the entertainer.

V4s r out in england now, i think! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :( :huh:

Check out places like toys r us and toy shops in the malls and

shopping places! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

they gotta have v4s! :lol: :lol: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back