• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36 +

There are already some topics like this one. What if you have inbetween two of those numbers?? Your poll is going to be hard for some people to answer. :D .

I have 17 tamagotchis and one yuki penguin.

[quote name='phi21' date='May 22 2005, 10:37 AM'] There are already some topics like this one. What if you have inbetween two of those numbers?? Your poll is going to be hard for some people to answer.  :huh: . [/quote]
It's fine. If you have 4 tamagotchis, then you pick 1-5 becaUse 4 appears between 1-5

I have,as of right this second,3 Tamagotchis.But I have over $100 to spend on new Tamagotchis so I'll get back to you on this.

I only got 1. tamagotchis are SO expensive in canada.

[quote name='AngelKitten' date='May 22 2005, 04:39 PM'] It's fine. If you have 4 tamagotchis, then you pick 1-5 becaUse 4 appears between 1-5 [/quote]
I know. I posted that before jeremy clarkson edited it, when it used to just say 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30.

I have 6 and 1 on the way:
5 Tamcons
1 orignal tamagotchi
1 TamconV2 on preorder

Its ok tamagotchi93 if you only have one, I only had one back during the 96/97 tama craze.

I've been collecting actively since 1998 so there are a lot more in my collection than 30. <_<
All those odd pets add up. <_<

I've got three Version 1's and one Version 2...but I'm saving for a Keitai, an Angelgotchi (for my friend), and more V2's.