how many tamagotchi's...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many tama's do you own?

• 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36 +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yet again i have 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

tamagotchis there is already a post like this

i hav 1 only.but it's tama-connexion version 2!so i'm happy with it.but by accident,4 the codes i sumtimes press A 2 long and then the shopkeeper cries! :angry:

I have 5 version 1, 6 version 2, and 4 minis

V1: light purple w/cicles, white, lime green w/squares, blue, and glitter orange

V2: milky blue w/ polka dots, milky white w/ hearts, tropical fun blue, tropical fun pink, red w/ jellybeans, and pink w/ lips and lipsticks.

Minis: blue, black, light pink, dark pink

Just one, and I'm very happy with it. I don't think I could bare to take care of multiple Gotchi's at once. Yeah, sure, you can mate the two, but where's the fun in that?

I have about 8 of them,3 v2's,3 v1's, and two older tamas's,ecept my dad told me that he would get me 4 more today because i have money for them all,I told him to get 2 double packs,and one mini and 1 normal fruit rings tamagotchi v2,one more thing is 12 tamagotchi's hard to take care of?

I have no problem with eight,but has anyone ever taken care of 12?

Back in '98 I had twelve virtual pet-type things. I think two of them were actual tamagotchis.

Now they are all lost. And after I started missing them alot recently, I found Tamagotchi Connexion stashed in a tiny corner of a toy store-part of this supermarket.

Only place I've seen them.

So I have three of those now. Three Tamagotchi Connexion V. 1.

I don't know where I can find Version 2, but I'll get one or two of those one day if I find them.

I live in Iceland, so... itts... harder. Somehow. Maybe. :)

I wish another mania would start. Then the selection would rise. :0

Because I've never really thought of Tamagotchi as "the only real virtual pet" thing.

I like them all.

I used to own one but today I got another one lol

but the screen is a bit dodgey compared to the one I already had..

the pixels is quite faint and the screen is a bit blue in colour

my other tamagotchi has much more clearer display, weird :hitodetchi:

o_o I just got a new one today. So now I have six in all. Generation 1 (I bought it in 1996 or 1997 =DDD) an Angelgotchi (I bought this one off ebay a few weeks ago...) Two Connection version 1s and two connection version 2s. Aaaand I'm getting a mini in two weeks, when I get my allowance. Yay!

How do people afford to buy more than one? How do you take care of so many? I have only one and treat it best as I can.

I have owned in the past....let's see. Four. One pink w/ lips and lipsticks, in stash, one pink tropical fun, given to friend, and one true friends pack with Orange and Green. Im taking care of the green one now. I think we can afford it by saving up alowance. Im gonna buy another true friends pack soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 3 version 1's and 1 version 2, thats enough to look after. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back