Sign in to follow this  
Kyliesmum

Desktop Tamagotchi

I was looking at the golden tama winners list (yet again :huh: ) and clicked on the contest for Canada. Of course, the contest is over, but I clicked on the cute little "Download your own Desktop Tamagotchi" icon on the right (after the page loads). I did the download and sure enough, a cute little tama I can play with! You can choose Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. Just thought it was cute enough to share :huh:

http://www.tamaquiz.ca/

KM

I was looking at the golden tama winners list (yet again :huh: ) and clicked on the contest for Canada. Of course, the contest is over, but I clicked on the cute little "Download your own Desktop Tamagotchi" icon on the right (after the page loads). I did the download and sure enough, a cute little tama I can play with! You can choose Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. Just thought it was cute enough to share :huh:

KM

Have you a picture?

i LOVE my desktop Tamagotchi! it's sooooo cute. i love when it sneezes! and if you move your Tamagotchi with your mouse to the top of the screen, it will pull out an umbrella and float down to the bottom. so cute :)

i LOVE my desktop Tamagotchi! it's sooooo cute. i love when it sneezes! and if you move your Tamagotchi with your mouse to the top of the screen, it will pull out an umbrella and float down to the bottom. so cute :o

I didn't know that! thanks!!!! SO CUTE!!!

I don't get how to put it on the desktop. I downloaded it but next i don't know...

Awesome!!! I got Mametchi!!! :o :D :(

It's cute! Thanks for sharing it with us Kyliesmum!!!

Dude, I made a topic of this AGES ago. xD

Right here.

~OM21

dont be rude! and plus Kyliesmum is a girl! no boy!

and that is no way to be a guide!

dont be rude! and plus Kyliesmum is a girl! no boy!

and that is no way to be a guide!

1. I call a lot of girls "dude". I've even called girlfriends "dude".

2. That's not being rude. If I wanted to be rude, I wouldn't've posted at all.

3. Being a guide means you help everybody out, even other guides. If guides didn't work together...who knows? o.o

~OM21

I was looking at the golden tama winners list (yet again :D ) and clicked on the contest for Canada. Of course, the contest is over, but I clicked on the cute little "Download your own Desktop Tamagotchi" icon on the right (after the page loads). I did the download and sure enough, a cute little tama I can play with! You can choose Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. Just thought it was cute enough to share ;)

KM

Ah cool! Too bad my computer is blocked from that. ^_^

I downloaded it but it always bring me back to the downloading page... ... :lol:

My stupid computer dosen't have internet!! The other one that I'm on now dose but my other pc dosen't :lol: :) :ph34r: :lol: ;) B) ^_^ B)