Desktop Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool and Cute! I'll download it as soon as I'm on my computer when I plug it in again! (My mum nicked the extension)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's adorable! I love it when Kuchipatchi smiles. :furawatchi: Thanks Kyliesmum!

-Tamaguy#1 :)

No fair when I download it it dose everything and then when I click on it it says is MISSING SHORTCUT pleas help I relly want one! :wacko: :huh: :kusatchi:

I download this program a couple of months ago, it was very interesting

I love the Kuchipatchi, but than my sister got annoyed with the sounds and uninstall it

bye my cute Kuchi! T_T

I already downloaded that once. Some-way got deleted.. I was a little cool and weird though. I love when Mametchi and the other danced! ^^

I downloaded it! It is the cutest thing that I have ever done on the computer! When I move the mouse my tamagotchi watches it! When i click on it it does a dance, giggles, jumps, and more! I am amazed that they are giving this out for free! It sounds alot like the Version 4.5 PC software that bandai announced which is coming out this fall (which i am looking foreward to ALOT!!!) :furawatchi:

how do i download the desktop tamagotchi?:hun:

they sound fun so i would like to know how to get on.

HELP ME!!!!!

I've gotten this the first time it came out.

It seems Kuchipatchi can fly.

And, little bubbles come out when they burp.

These companions are adorable!

I've got little Kuchipatchi watching me type!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at the golden tama winners list (yet again :p ) and clicked on the contest for Canada. Of course, the contest is over, but I clicked on the cute little "Download your own Desktop Tamagotchi" icon on the right (after the page loads). I did the download and sure enough, a cute little tama I can play with! You can choose Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. Just thought it was cute enough to share :p
whats the site name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back