Sign in to follow this  
cheezie

glitches

When you connect, does your tama ever get cancled out and the other one is playing the game?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. When you connect, does your tama ever get cancled out and the other one is playing the game?

• NEVER!
    • a couple times
    • once
    • I don't know
    • I don't understand you!
    • MILLIONS OF TIMES! ITS REALLY WEIRD!

That happened when I was connecting today. Is that a glitch?

~thanks, CHEEZIE :-)

i think maybe the sun is in the way, and the tama bleives he is playing with the other tama.

Jellosgirl, DUH it happened to you! you were the V4!!! (sorry but I hope this isn't spam!)javascript:emoticon(':mellow:')

Sometimes it just happens maybe you did something wrong or it does it for some unknown reasonbut most of the time it is no big deal if your tama is working properly

this has happened to me some times too but you have to make sure there isnt a lot of sunlight in the way when you play with them and sometimes you have to make sure you press the connect button at the same time you should try and see if that still happens when you connect them on present.

Happened to me once... Except the tama playing lost. :P

I hate when that happens, On time I chose present and on got canceled, but the other had the 'away' message on. That was V3 though.

meh... it happens. it's happened with all of mine. it's just an interference in the infrared connection that really only interferes with one tama.

Happened to me millions of times... sad when it loses to absolutely no one! ;)