glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When you connect, does your tama ever get cancled out and the other one is playing the game?

• NEVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a couple times

• once

• I don't know

• I don't understand you!

• MILLIONS OF TIMES! ITS REALLY WEIRD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to happen to me a lot (it was a V1) when me and my friend used to connect, my friend called it going to a "hobo house". So weird!

Evvee and Lilly the :furawatchi:

it is nasty when you are sending a present and it diaspears
ESPECIALLY when your giving your freind a 5,000 pount mirror on the V3... >.> *vows to never spend that many points on something that is to be sent to another tama*

Yep. Has happened to me too. It's not a glitch though the tama accidentally connected with th memorey board.

Hope I helped.

-mimichi7

Once one of my friends who has a tama (its a Memetchi :eek: ) was connecting with somebody else and it apeared on the other persons screen and on the screen of my friends tama! thats REALLY WIERD!!!! :rolleyes: has that happened to anybody else?

~TamagardenGurl~

no, sorry, but i hate sending expensive items to the cyberspace monster!!!!!!!!!!! on my V2, i spent a month working to get a UFO, then the cyberspace monster got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back