Sign in to follow this  
mimitchis_rock13579

Birthdays!

Which of these months is your birthday in?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these months is your birthday in?

• January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
    • I don't have a birthday
    • What are these "birthdays" of which you speak?

I decided to make this poll because I'm so excited that my birthday is tomorrow! I'm gonna wake up at 4 AM to celebrate the last 23 minutes of being 12 years old! :huh: (I was born at 4:23 AM)

So what month is your birthday?

Mine is at the end of February. :huh: I'm also waking up at 7 am i'm going to celebrate my last 23 minutes of being 13! I was born at 7:23 am Feb. 25th :huh:

Mine is at the end of February. :huh: I'm also waking up at 7 am i'm going to celebrate my last 23 minutes of being 13! I was born at 7:23 am Feb. 25th :huh:

Kewl. I'm so excited!

I think I might not be waking up at 4 AM, I might stay up from excitement! :huh:

I decided to make this poll because I'm so excited that my birthday is tomorrow! I'm gonna wake up at 4 AM to celebrate the last 23 minutes of being 12 years old! :huh: (I was born at 4:23 AM)

Hehe well Happy Birthday to you and mines on October 3rd 1994

my b-day is special bc it is on the last day of school!!! WOOHOO go june 7th!! LOL

My birthday is the 4th of February. I was born at 12:02 PM.

I WOULD have been February 3rd, but the nurses at the hospital never gave my mom the right medication so she would go into labor faster. Because of this my Dad and everybody else missed me being born. >_<

I was born on September 16 1993 at 9:08 AM i will be 14 this year

My birthday's on the 10th of June.. I'm one of the youngest in my class, but everyone is desperate for a party by June, so they all come! (Helpful tip there - get re-born if you don't like when you were born! :))

kool !

My b-day is Dec. 12 !

its really cool because i was born on 12/12,4:12 am,and the Hospital room was 112!!!

isent that freekey?????

I was born January 1, somewhere around 10:56 PM.

I decided to make this poll because I'm so excited that my birthday is tomorrow! I'm gonna wake up at 4 AM to celebrate the last 23 minutes of being 12 years old! ;) (I was born at 4:23 AM)

April 16 9:26a.m. 1998

Oooh I see a lot of Augusts. Thats Meee!!

The TamaTalk Calendar shows how many birthdays there are of on each day of the year and whose birthdays they are! :D

The TamaTalk Calendar shows how many birthdays there are of on each day of the year and whose birthdays they are! :D

There's loads.. mind you, considering how many of us there are, and the fact we all have a birthday, I'd be suprised if there weren't many! :D