Birthdays!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these months is your birthday in?

• January

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

• I don't have a birthday

• What are these "birthdays" of which you speak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The TamaTalk Calendar shows how many birthdays there are of on each day of the year and whose birthdays they are! :)
Oh my God! Thank you for posting that! I looked at the day of my birthday, July 28th, and saw my old account 'MakoChan' on there xD Joined September 2004... I KNEW I had an account here from back then!

Oh my God! Thank you for posting that! I looked at the day of my birthday, July 28th, and saw my old account 'MakoChan' on there xD Joined September 2004... I KNEW I had an account here from back then!
Your account is MakoChan? o_O' That's what I was going make my account name. I used to have a character I always drew named Makochan xP

Great minds think alike I suppose, lol

Ohh how exciting! I like this poll!

My birthday was october 5 1995! And 4:00am in the morning!

Happy Birthday! :huh: mine is on christmas im im serious! Lol i am <_< by the way u spammed

Last edited by a moderator:
My Birthdays in May, theres only 2 people with a May birthday...

We have to stick together whoever you are with a May Birthday!!

May 23rd if anyones interested... :(

I was born on January 28 1997. I'm lucky the be nine cuz my idol, Aya Ueto started working as a singer/actress (I forget) in that year.

I have to wait a long long long long long long long time cause my b'day's in NOVEMBER!!!

I was born at 8 am gonna be 12! 12! 12 ! ! :huh: :ichigotchi: :angry: :wacko: :unsure:

born on halloween 1995 dudios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back