Sign in to follow this  
D-Best

Generate V4 and V3

y is everything always about tamamum?? wats soo great about him!!! hes wierd hes always posting evry topic checking every topic and correcting everytopic if u agree then reply and say "bb i agree bb i agree bb i agree"

Thanks alot! :angry: D-best! :( Haha Man I am going to cheat and earn up some points.

YES! THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED! :D :D Thank you sooooo much! :D :D :D

How do you use it if your username starts with a SPACE?

Do i put an underscore?

y is everything always about tamamum?? wats soo great about him!!! hes wierd hes always posting evry topic checking every topic and correcting everytopic if u agree then reply and say "bb i agree bb i agree bb i agree"

Um, do you understand the concept of 'moderator'?

Um, do you understand the concept of 'moderator'?

Do you know how to use this thing? I don't know what to do if my username starts with a space.

I tried to put an UNderscore, + sign, -sign, &sign, a period, and a lot more stuff. :(

It doesn't work.

You know, I really am not sure on that. Did you try actually just putting a space in the address you typed in, where your name goes? I'm not certain, but it's worth a try.

the site with the items codes on isn't working d-best tama items no working i'm doing it right it just the items codes or the site with the item codes on it is there another one for the generator

is there a code for the yogurt because i don't see a code for the yougurt

On the V4, yogurt is available in the shop in your Tamagotchi itself, on your birthday.

Setting the date on your V4 Tamagotchi to the birth date you entered when you started it up, then restocking the shop. If it's not there, try restocking it again.

I just got a V4, and I'm really really confused! (the V3 was much easier!)

*Drools thinking of all the things I can buy now*

WAY TO GO! THIS IS GREAT FOR PEOPLE *Like me...* Who are horrible at playing the games.

This is AWESOME :D now I have a U.F.O. and a whole bunch of other things(with of corse a lot of money!)! Thanks d best. :D

Edited by Lightningtama