Sign in to follow this  
D-Best

Generate V4 and V3

Wow! Thank you so much! I am collecting all the souvineers so this helps a ton!

also, im saving up to buy a UFO!

Maybe it will work pasting it in...

EDIT: Well, the HTML won't work here. Oh well. D-Best, is it Okay for me to put the HTML in my Tama site?

Edited by jonnyboy706

I used the site to gain some extra points, now when I put my logout code in, it's not giving me anywhere near the points I told it to (i.e. i only get 10K instead of 83K) What's going on??

B) + :o = <3

You DO know that what you did is ILLEGAL?!?!?! If Tamagotchi saw what you did, you could be sued.

Uh which code do I put in? Frankly, all I'm seeing is a suckish generator that doesnt work for v4.5s... prove me wrong :rolleyes:

(what he's doing is taking advantage of what bandai was too lazy to protect, not illegal. :blink:)

(It does NOT suck the fun out of the tamagotchi, who LIKES the grand prize of a gam being 400 gp, when food costs more than that.)

Can you tell me what website to go to if I have a V4 ?! :) :unsure: :angry:

IT ISN'T ILLEAGLE! :unsure: TamaTown never costed anything in the first place! :angry: :P :)

Edited by Ben158

Is there a password you get after winning the race car game in V3 tama town? If there is, what is it? The game is inpossible.

hi im new here anyway it didnt wrk 4 me is der sumtin i did wrng? (http://v4.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/JinSei.cgi?c=1&p=1BEF630806CA28&u=TAMTA&h=0&a=0&g=99&t=0&d=0000) thats wat i put in the brwsr (update) dnt wry i got it 2 wrk

im new too...

how did you get it to work? B)

I can't get myn to work i put in: http://v4.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/JinSei.cgi?...g=99&t=0&d=0000