Animal Fears...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have any fear of a certain animal? Which one?

• Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

• Horses

• Birds

• Small furry animals like hamsters, gerbils, guine pigs, so on...

• Other

• I'd rather not say...

• No, I ♥ all animals! ^^

• Huh??? 0.o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
2 out of 3 people have a fear of atleast one certain animal. What's yours? Some people are afraid of dogs, some of birds or horses, but I'm afraid of cats. I know, it seems unusual, but I do not like tabby cats and other farm cats... Bad experience when I was 4-5 years old, its a long story. Post your stories and experiences here, too. I'll post mine later. Vote!

I'm not really afraid of any animal. unless I come face to face with a bear when I'm hiking in the woods all alone......never mind..... :huh: ;)

Well yeah, I understand being afraid of animals like that, like bears, tigers, and the big animals that could rip you to shreds/stomp you flat, but I'm talking about regular domesticated animals like dogs, cats, horses, all the ones that are on the poll list. :huh:

Rats, they could have rabies! Other than that, I don't have any problem.

The cat on my street. One time it clawed up my leg, and its *claws* were sharp.. Ouch it hurt.

-Kuchipatchi-

none.

my friend is scared of cats because he said one time a cat chased him around and attacked him

:ichigotchi:

lol

When I was about 4-5 years old, my parents got us a cat from a nearby farm. Well, my dad rough-housed with him a lot. The cat got really er... ryled up after that, and every time, and I mean EVERY TIME, when I walked by, he clawed up my leg or down my back or on my arms, anywhere he could scratch. He hated me!!! So we gave him away and now he's living on a farm... *shudders* I still have a scar... Physically, and mentally... lol

I'm not scared of animals.

As long as I know about them and what they're capable of I have no fear what so ever!

I'm afraid of:Big dogs

Spiders

Bees

and

Birds not related to the parrot family that feel the need to poop on everthing in their path
Funny. I used to have a bird the always pooped on me and the lounge...

Then my dad found him dead in the bottom of the cage on a really hot summer day...

I have a budgie now and she doesn't poop on people so I think you could live with her...

Funny. I used to have a bird the always pooped on me and the lounge...Then my dad found him dead in the bottom of the cage on a really hot summer day...

I have a budgie now and she doesn't poop on people so I think you could live with her...
Budgies and other kind of parrots type birds don't bug me. It's mainly seagulls, crows and pigeons.

I love all animals except for Bees and Spiders. When I was a little girl I used to be afraid of dogs but well I grew out of it as I got older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back