Animal Fears...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have any fear of a certain animal? Which one?

• Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

• Horses

• Birds

• Small furry animals like hamsters, gerbils, guine pigs, so on...

• Other

• I'd rather not say...

• No, I ♥ all animals! ^^

• Huh??? 0.o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I love sharks. I don't get how you guys are afraid of them.. :D

-Kuchipatchi-

Rats, they could have rabies! Other than that, I don't have any problem.
*shreik* Same!

I really don't think I'm afraid so much of bears and things because I live near the mountains, and I kinda see them alot when we drive up into the mountains.

Badgers,Skunks and Barrucuda

Badgers can rip your eyes out

skunks can spay you

and Burracudas are scary

I had a pet Racoon but he die.A Great Dane bit him bad I miss him :(

I love rats! And not all of them would bite you... They're about as afraid of you as you are of them, Because I used to have a pet rat! But she got a tumor and they had to put her down... ;) I also used to have a gerbil, but she had some freaky whisker infection and died... :) An dlast but not least, I used to have two budgies, but when my neighbors (I live in apartments, by the way...) moved out, a lady came to clean their apartment and the cleaning chemical fumes got through our vent and into my room and killed them... Once again, :) :) :(

I'm not afraid of any animals

and BTW

I LOVE HORSES

I DON'T KNOW HOW I'D LIVE BEING AFRAID OF THEM

well sometimes im scidis around dogs,

and [SIZE=21pt]SHARKS!!![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]I HATE SHARKS!! [/SIZE]they scare me like crap yall !

I'm not afraid of any animals
and BTW

I LOVE HORSES

I DON'T KNOW HOW I'D LIVE BEING AFRAID OF THEM
I like horses. I go horse riding sometimes. :huh:

Horses are such beatiful creatures, they're so lovely and friendly, and loyal. :unsure:

How could you be afraid of them?

Spiders.... a VERY good reason why. long story short but in paragraphs.

1. playing on trampoline

2. friend warned me, didnt believe her until looked at shoulder

3. screamed my head off until her parents came.

4. they killed it, acted like superheroes (they said DUN DUN DUN! THE DAY IS SAVED!!! WOOSH! LMAO!) and saved my life from a big fanged freak of nature (yay my friend's parents! xD)

~SG~

I love them all for what they are, and were created to be. Even if an animal looks creepy like a big spider or whipscorpion...I still love them because they are so different from us. They are highly specialized survivors from ancient times. You've gotta respect that. :mellow:

The only thing that I can think of that genuinely scares me is a bear. I've been face-to-face with a wild mountian lion at night before, and run across a big rattlesnake in the woods who was very aggro...but I've never come across a bear in the wild. I really don't think I want to, because there's not much you can do if a bear decides to attack you. :rolleyes: Creeptacular.

Also, I was terrified this past summer when I got my scuba diving certification and I had to go diving in a lake in Arkansas. I was so scared by the thought of being 30 feet down in the murky green water and coming across a giant fish of some sort. It's not the fish that scares me...it's the unknown. <_<

Well...I went 30 feet down in the murky green water several times for a number of hours...and never once came across a giant fish. A 3 feet long dead catfish was the biggest thing I saw the whole time. :mellow: The only fish that were in the area of water when we were diving was a big school of sunfish who followed us around the entire time. My dive instructor and I sat on the bottom of the lake and fed them native freshwater clams, and the fish bit our fingers and ears when we ran out of food. :mellow: It was excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like horses. I go horse riding sometimes. :D Horses are such beatiful creatures, they're so lovely and friendly, and loyal. :D

How could you be afraid of them?
LoL my life revolves around horses I ride practically every day

Poeple are scared of them because tehre dominent size.ALSO they see teh stallions form the wild and assume horses are like taht

Some are but many arn't

LoL my life revolves around horses I ride practically every day
Poeple are scared of them because tehre dominent size.ALSO they see teh stallions form the wild and assume horses are like taht

Some are but many arn't
I'm afraid of them for their size. I'm only 5'0" and with most horses I've seen, their backs come higher than my head x.x'

ok, i like ALL animals. <3 sharks. theyre skin is so smooth, its wonderful to touch.

i dont like wasps ethier.. but, i can live with them.

horses, i dont love them. i really dont see why people love them so much.

i love creepy bugs, slimy frogs, snakes, and all sorts of things most people have an unfair fear of.

The ONLY animal I am afraid of is a stick insect. Here's the story:

I was playing on the trampoline with my friend, Chloe. We were discussing how we would play the game we were about to play, and when we finished talking, I turned around. Right in front of me was this foot-and-a-half long brown stick insect. Of course, me and Chloe screamed our heads off, and jumped off the trampoline. We brought my mum out to show her, but by then it had gone. I think that is the most scared I have been in my life, believe it or not.

I live, sleep and breathe horses. I ride them, own them, love them and am around them all the time. Like PotBellyPanda said, people are afraid of horses because of their dominant height and and size. I'm already 5'4 and only 11, so I'm tall, therefore I don't have a problem with horses' height. However, I do know a girl who is 16 and is an extraordinary rider, and she's shorter than me. It's the same with her brother and mother. They're all short. They're all fantastic riders.

Pyonchit, people love horses because horses are beautiful and elegant creatures. There is no reason they should be feared. Psychological fear of horses is different, of course. That can't be controlled.

Lols Sweet Kandi, most horses are taller than you XD.

Aubrey Hepburn, that sounds awesome!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back