Are you one of those people....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you one of those people who sometimes look at a topic, but ignore it and move on?

• Yeah! I do all the time. I barely post. I just look.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah I do it.

• Yep. Heehee.....

• Sometimes.

• The odd time.

• Rarely.

• Nope!

• Never! If I view a topic, I post.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
xDD Just wondering. I know I do it sometimes. I'll read a topic, but not post. Why? Well, either I'm too lazy to type, don't know the asnwer, or don't seem interested in the topic. :huh: Just curious.

!NOTE! You have the right not to answer this poll if you do not wish too.

*Tgd*

I do that all the time. I go in see what its about then leave if its not interesting. Though I do admit I go into Flame wa.... I mean Discusion topics and get amused at how mad some people get when people don't agree with them.

Sometimes, Im usually just too lazy to type lol, or i find the topic is sometimes boring.

The only time I ignore a topic is if it's a GIANT wall of text, or if it's a topic whining about why 'life sucks' or something similar.

Sometimes if the topic strikes me as interesting, I'll read a giant text wall, but not too often.

Or if I find a topic that sounds interesting, but either the thing I wanted to say has already been said, or I just can't think of the right words I wont post.

depends.

sometimes i reply, sometimes i dont.

if its a stupid one, and/or it has already been answered, and/or i'm just to lazy, yesh, i dont care to post.

Sometimes. If I'm interested in it I'll probably post unless I've got nothing to say.

I only do when someone does a stupid topic that has no meaning or reason to be on the site but most of the time i post

Sometimes I'm to lazy to type. I almost did it to this topic. :D

-Kuchipatchi-

yes because sometimes its too much to read or just boring no offence :) :D

i rarely do it. or sometimes. i answered rarely but i should've answered sometimes.

I rarely do. I would usually reply to a topic, but sometimes I just read it and get on with life, lol. :)

But, usually, I just do it to be nice, so people don't think thier topic is a dud. BUt I do mean what I say in topics, though. I never lie in a topic.

Alimania

I only like to post in a topic if I think that I have something to contribute or am able to write more than a line on the subject. I read a lot of threads as a Guide but most of them don't interest me. Of the few that do, I am often unable to write something meaningful so I generally don't bother. ;) I believe in quality over quantity. :)

I'm like you, TGD: Most the time I post, except when I don't know the answer or its not interesting to me... Or if its a story! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back