Are you one of those people....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you one of those people who sometimes look at a topic, but ignore it and move on?

• Yeah! I do all the time. I barely post. I just look.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah I do it.

• Yep. Heehee.....

• Sometimes.

• The odd time.

• Rarely.

• Nope!

• Never! If I view a topic, I post.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=12pt]I only post accurate answers to hopefully fulfill that person's question.[/SIZE]

I almost never ignore a user's pleed to know the answer to his/her question, as I just love to help tamagotchi user's, and people as well.

When there is a post in a forum that is out of place or is considered disobeying the TamaTalk Rules,

I report it as soon as I can to make sure everything is in place and in order.

::ITACHI::

Yes, I do that to most topics, actually... :(

Most topics I just can't think of something to reply to.

But I just felt that I absolutely had to reply to this one. :(

I do that all the time now that I am a Guide. I have to read a LOT of threads every day just to make sure no one is causing trouble or having any issues. Lots of different threads do interest me, so I do enjoy reading all the replies as well. If I had more time, I would reply to almost everything, but I generally reply to topics which I can contribute something to, or which I find particularly amusing. :rolleyes:

It depends on the topic. If I'm not interested in it, don't feel like typing, or the question has been answered then I won't reply. It happens all the time.

^_^ GotchiGirl96 ;)

I only post if it is interesting to me and i have something to say.

Or if i want to keep a topic alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah most of the time i post but some times i just read what other people say. lol.

;)

If it has something interesting in it or if I feel like saying my opinion then I will post. But if the topic in my opinion is stupid or pointless or I just don't really care about it and it doesn't interest me then I will leave it be. Also when I look at the topic titles I looe for the ones that might interest me the most. But when they say "look here" or "click" or "hi" I will assume they are pointless and just trying to get peoples attention. That annoys me though.

My advice is if you want people to see what your topic is all about then write in the topic title what it is about.

You guys are pretty interesting so I pretty much give every topic for that day a look. I don't usually read past a day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back