are u the only child?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
i lie being the only child because u dont have 2 deal with baby sitting it or,with the channel u want it on and the kid taking ur stuff. ad on christmas...u get what ever u want! i dont know about u guys,but 2 me....ITS PERADISE!!!!!!!!!

I was an only child until I was 8 X_x Now I have 2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers (Not in the same house, my parents are divorced). The 2 boys are at my dad's house, and the 2 girls are at my mom's house. I don't have any whole siblings! I have a stepmom and a stepdad (explaining the siblings >.<)

I'm an only child as well, and it does rock!
But it gets lonely sometimes, and no one to blame if something goes wrong, LoL
ur right...but i can blame it on my dog!!!!

You are so lucky!! I'm like meowbark my brothers are all younger than me and they are sooo annoying,

my youngest brother, Treston, is 3 years old and gets WHATEVER he wants!!!

my middle aged brother, Brett, is so called "sensitive" so if he's crying or if he starts a fight he blames it on me and my parents believe him and freak out on me, just because he's younger and "more sensitive" they believe him!!

don't even get me started on Tyler (Nutcraker)<-on tamatalk) he's so discusting, he farts and burps, and is such a pig, e teases me because he's 1/2 an inch taller than me!!!

UGH!!! Brothers are so annoying espescially when they are younger and get everything they want, and my parents want me to be the responcible person,because I'm a girl!!!!

-mimichi7 :)

It isn't fair you get to be an only child when other people have to put up with younger brats until their 18 XD I dont hate you rlly
oh.ok!

im leaving,you guys! but keep on posting so i can see them! and if u want...u can put stories that hgas happend 2 ya! bye!!!!

I'm not an only child. I have an older brother and a younger sister.

i lie being the only child because u dont have 2 deal with baby sitting it or,with the channel u want it on and the kid taking ur stuff. ad on christmas...u get what ever u want! i dont know about u guys,but 2 me....ITS PERADISE!!!!!!!!!
I get bored when my brother isn't home. He makes life interesting, and I don't get lonley!!!

He is hillarious!!!

now thinkin about it....i think i want 2 have a sibiling bacause what about if that liitle brother or sister knows about,lets see....oh yea! computers! what about if your computer brakes and ur brother knows about computers,u can ask him 2 fix it! and remember not 2 b mean because if u need his/her help...they are going 2 say: why should i help u? u are just plain mean 2 me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back