are u the only child?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where I would be If I was the only child. I am thankful for having a brother though. I would be lonely sometimes.. :( But I'm glad that you are having a good time.

Good Luck

-Wama-

I am an only child in my mom's side (my folks are divorced) In my dad's side I have a super annoying 3 year old sister!!!!! She gets everything she wants!!!! We have a toy room and it is filled with her junk! She doesn't use half of it. And I am of course blamed for something she does. That is why I like it soooo much when I go to my mom's in summer vacation.

Believe it or not I have 8 brothers and 6 sisters. We're a HUGE family!

~*Tamagotchi*~

im an only child. and im darn right spoiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :lol: :lol:

I'm an only child! But sometimes, I get lonely..... BUT THAT'S OK!

tamasrock123 :(

Well, I have an 18-year-old sister named Shannon who's going to college soon... and I like how I get to have a sister for 10 years and then know what it feels like to be an only child for once.... <3

I also have a 26-(going on 27)year-old sister named Alexis who I have seen before but I can't remember it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i want 2 be a sister,but,a little sis'.i dont wanna be the big sister!!!!!! waaaa!!!!! but dere is now goin' back... :( :(

I have an older brother named Rex!

He's HILARIOUS!

Today I kepy putting my arms around his neck like a monkey, and he would grab me and pick me up REALLY high in the air and set me back down. I was laughing my head off it was so much fun, and he kept a straight face the whole time.

I like taking care of little kids when I get the chance though! I want a little bro or sis real bad, but then when I think about it, they'd probably get annoying after a while.

I'm the baby of the family at 21. I grew up being raised like an only child but I'm not. My brother grew up living with my father and he is 23. I also have a half-sister that I don't even know. I think she should be about 35 now. Darn I could be an Aunt and not even know it...

:) i have a big sis were bffs im 12 and shes 12 2 were twins but we dont look alike

yay us and yay me :) ^_^

I'm an only child as well, and it does rock!
But it gets lonely sometimes, and no one to blame if something goes wrong, LoL
Oh yes, Haha.

I'm an only child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back