Sign in to follow this  
lil_kirbys

STUPID ME! STUPID DEBUGING!

<_< STUPID DEBUGING AND ME :wacko:

when i debuged my tama, [color=red]SNAP!!!!!!!!!!![/color] THE STUPID WIRES BROKE!!!!

NOW I CANT HEAR THE SOUND!!!!!!!!

GGGGRRRRAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :lol: :) :ph34r: :lol: :D

DEBUGGING IS NOT AT ALL FUN I HEAR AND IT IT TAKES OUT ALL THE ELEMENT OF SUPRISE[color=LIGHTPINK] NOT FUN I TELL U[/color]

[color=red][font="Optima"]YAH! I HATE DEBUGGING! IT MAKES ME FELL LIKE I DIDN'T EARN IT! SOMETIMES I WILL TAKE MY TAMAGOTCHI AND DEBUG IT, GET THE CHARACTER I WANT, THEN UNDEBUG IT, I'VE ONLY DONE THAT ONCE AND IT FELT REALLY DUMB![/color][/font]

Dear lil_kirbys,

I know your situation,that your wires have broke because of debug.I understand that you are very upset about it,but it'll be alright,hopefully,in the next few days.That comes out a lot in people's tamagotchis.But I hope that you can very much,stand it.Go without it for now.If you really do care about it,contact me. <_<

[color=plum]Poor lil_kirbys! :o

You could try gluing or sticky-taping the wires together! :o sounds silly, but it [i]could[/i] work,! :o [/color]

Sorry to here it. I hope your next tama is good :o

You can undebugg, you know.

u can undebug,but it's a waste of time :mellow: well,whenever i debug,atleast,it's a waste of time ;) i keep on missing some steps :P

i knowyour upset and i feel the same way!!!! :angry: :angry: :huh: :mellow: ^_^ :o ;) :P :D B) :rolleyes: -_- :) :angry: :blink:

The sound is important.So you should pay lots of attention to it.I'm sorry for you :rolleyes:

Hey dont feel sad. Mine did that to. JUst tape the wires back together. If you tape in the right spot then tou tama sound will be back. !

Yeah debugging is cool at first, but then it starts to get boring because the surprise is gone.

[quote name='lil_kirbys' date='Jun 6 2005, 02:39 PM'] -_- STUPID DEBUGING AND ME :P

when i debuged my tama, [color=red]SNAP!!!!!!!!!!![/color] THE STUPID WIRES BROKE!!!!

NOW I CANT HEAR THE SOUND!!!!!!!!

GGGGRRRRAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :D :angry: :angry: [/quote]
I don't belive you my best friend [url="http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showuser=7664"]Jeminy[/url] said there is no risk, and the Lord, I trust her.