STUPID ME! STUPID DEBUGING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't!, and at least those cords don't matter- but you have to buy an expensive shock cap to prevent Electric shock, and how did you find my post that fast?
well i saw the new post sign on there so i looked and i saw a link 2 the topic that had a new person who replied i clicked and found this post

Well, I hardly turn on my sound, it shouldn't really make a difference unless you want to catch every single beep for attention that your tama makes.

Well, I hardly turn on my sound, it shouldn't really make a difference unless you want to catch every single beep for attention that your tama makes.
true

Anyway, it might be better in the fact that if you take if to school the sound won't come on by accident. Which helps, because if you successfully debugged your tama, everytime you reset to get a new character, the annoying sound won't come on.

I suppose you could try reattaching the wires with some gloves or something, and with duct tape.

If you have a soldering kit, you could fix it, as that is what I did when my wires broke. However, if you do not, don't bother buying a set as they are quite expensive usually, if that is all you are going to use them for.

well i saw the new post sign on there so i looked and i saw a link 2 the topic that had a new person who replied i clicked and found this post
Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back