STUPID ME! STUPID DEBUGING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_kirbys

Reaction score
<_< STUPID DEBUGING AND ME :wacko:

when i debuged my tama, [SIZE=21pt]SNAP!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] THE STUPID WIRES BROKE!!!!

NOW I CANT HEAR THE SOUND!!!!!!!!

GGGGRRRRAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :lol: :) :ph34r: :lol: :D

[SIZE=21pt]YAH! I HATE DEBUGGING! IT MAKES ME FELL LIKE I DIDN'T EARN IT! SOMETIMES I WILL TAKE MY TAMAGOTCHI AND DEBUG IT, GET THE CHARACTER I WANT, THEN UNDEBUG IT, I'VE ONLY DONE THAT ONCE AND IT FELT REALLY DUMB![/SIZE]

Dear lil_kirbys,

I know your situation,that your wires have broke because of debug.I understand that you are very upset about it,but it'll be alright,hopefully,in the next few days.That comes out a lot in people's tamagotchis.But I hope that you can very much,stand it.Go without it for now.If you really do care about it,contact me. <_<

u can undebug,but it's a waste of time :mellow: well,whenever i debug,atleast,it's a waste of time ;) i keep on missing some steps :p

The sound is important.So you should pay lots of attention to it.I'm sorry for you :rolleyes:

Hey dont feel sad. Mine did that to. JUst tape the wires back together. If you tape in the right spot then tou tama sound will be back. !

-_- STUPID DEBUGING AND ME :p

when i debuged my tama, [SIZE=21pt]SNAP!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] THE STUPID WIRES BROKE!!!!

NOW I CANT HEAR THE SOUND!!!!!!!!

GGGGRRRRAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :D :angry: :angry:
I don't belive you my best friend Jeminy said there is no risk, and the Lord, I trust her.

I don't belive you my best friend Jeminy said there is no risk, and the Lord, I trust her.
g+j i said that there is no risk except the sound breaking i didnt say that there was no risk at all here is what i said in chat:there is no real risk 2 debuging except the sound breaking dont u remember??

g+j i said that there is no risk except the sound breaking i didnt say that there was no risk at all here is what i said in chat:there is no real risk 2 debuging except the sound breaking dont u remember??
i'm sorry if u misunderstood

I really don't!, and at least those cords don't matter- but you have to buy an expensive shock cap to prevent Electric shock, and how did you find my post that fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back