Who likes My Chemical Romance?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who likes My Chemical Romance?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't know who they are

• Don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaStuddTamaRebel

Reaction score
<_< My chemical Romance is COOL!!! And Mikey is HOT!!! :lol:

Do you like My chemical Romance? If you don't know them, don't worry, there's one for you!

Yes! My favorite songs are Thank you for the Venom and Famous Last Words! :D

I like mama and welcome to the black parade. :D

I know they are very popular, but I don't really listen to them. And are they emo?

I MADE THIS SAME EXACT TOPIC DAYS AGO ABOUT MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE... wanna be friends????? My Chem. Romance is AWESOME!!!!!!! I LOVE THE SONGS HELENA< FAM. LAST WORDS, WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE, AND GHOST OF YOU!!!!!!! ;) :D ;)

I know they are very popular, but I don't really listen to them. And are they emo?
Nope. After being the Black Parade, it was like they were resigning or something from being scene and emo. Mikey Way, the bassist, this emo is...crap.

Yes, I love My Chem.

Meeting Bob Bryar had to be one of the best days of my life. Eh ehe heh.

I have no favorite songs, but I have a thing for songs that are #2 on albums so, Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two of Us, Give 'Em Hell Kid, and Dead!

Anyone going to any of their concerts? March 11 for me.

bamcr

Huh, they changed names. Either way it doesn't matter to me, because I don't listen to them.

Yes I love my Chemical Romance. :D :D

My fav songs are Teenagers, Mama, Black Parade, and some other song I cant remember the name to.

This is for the people who love My Chem.......... wanna form a fan club? :D   :lol:   :lol:   :D   :D
Sorry, but its against the rules to form clubs here on TT.

And this topic in not ONLY for MCR lovers, anyone can post here- like them or not.

RULES

Rule #1.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Hehe, whining puppies.

Wow...I like the sound of whinning puppies?

Eh, I don't know why people like some kinds of music like Justin Timberlake or Danity Kane or Hannah Montana.

bamcr

I think they're pretty good.

No offence anyone but uhm... They sound like singers to me...

... Can I ask, what are the names to everyone in My Chemical Romance?

Oh my gosh that's an awesome name for a band...

But so is Greenday and The Fray...

YAYNESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back