Who likes My Chemical Romance?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who likes My Chemical Romance?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't know who they are

• Don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for the people who love My Chem.......... wanna form a fan club? B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :unsure:
This is against the rules on TamaTalk.

Sorry.

Read this. Please check the rules before posting things like this. ;)

Thank you,

Angelgotchi11

I think they're pretty good.No offence anyone but uhm... They sound like singers to me...

... Can I ask, what are the names to everyone in My Chemical Romance?

Oh my gosh that's an awesome name for a band...

But so is Greenday and The Fray...

YAYNESS!
Gerard Arthur Way-Vocals

Mikey (Michael) James Way-Bassist

Frank Anthony Iero-Rhythm guitar.

Ray (Raymond) Toro-Lead Guitar

Bob (Robert) Cory Bryar-Drums.

Ex-Members-Matt Pelissier-Drums.

And wait...You think Gerard sounded normal in other albums? Interesting...a lot of people say he sounds better on the new album. I don't know. I thought he sounded good in all of them.

bamcr.

Gerard does sound good in all of the albums.... but he kinda sounds a little whiny in th new album....but they are all great because My Chem. is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

gerard way is cute, just with not-so-long hair. what a coincidence! i was listening to "black parade" as i saw this poll! haha! :angry: it's true! the drummer& and singer are REALLY good!

The first time I heard about my chemical romance was on TT on another topic. At school everyone was going "where have you been?"

*~Jess~*

^Hahaha...

Um...I just bought the FLW vinyl...And uh...

I'm seeing them in March.

you know, I hate when people say that My Chem sucks or w/e just because of the singer. I mean, the singing is important, but I think you have to look beyond at the guitars and drumming too. Ray and Frank are amazing, the band, as some say, wouldn't last without Mikey, and Bob has a whole lot of rhythm.

The singing isn't the only thing that makes up a band <_<

bamcr

B) My chemical Romance is COOL!!! And Mikey is HOT!!! B) Do you like My chemical Romance? If you don't know them, don't worry, there's one for you!
:) i like gerard best im obsessed with him :) im seein em live on thursday

Two things, First I LOVE, I Mean LOVE MCR! I love their songs "Cancer" and "Welcome to The Black Parade" Second I know his name is Gerard but how do you prononce it? I think it is (ger-ard). Am I right?

MCR, my favourite band. Whining puppies? Umm, no, Hannah Montana, Avril Lavinge and Hillary Duff are whining puppies. Bamcr is right, it's not all about the singing, actually listen to the lyrics, people!Anyways, I don't have a favourite song because I savor them all.

Two things, First I LOVE, I Mean LOVE MCR! I love their songs "Cancer" and "Welcome to The Black Parade" Second I know his name is Gerard but how do you prononce it? I think it is (ger-ard). Am I right?
Yep, your right! Alot of people mispronounce (sp?) Frank's last name, they say oreo instead of i-ero.

No offence here but I find it annoying that some people like a band for their looks, not specificly (sp?) refering to anyone, but I think people should like something not for their looks, but actually truely liking something for what/who they are.

helllllllllllllllllllllll yeah the black parade is so ausome and by the way Gerard is my cousins no one elses wanna be friends and lets do a fan club

i LOVE the song that goes like, "so long, and GOODNIIGHT!!" that is my favorite song out of all of them. that goth guy is HOT even though he's gothic. i watched the music video and i LUV the part when the girl rises out of the coffin and walks down the aisle....

helllllllllllllllllllllll yeah the black parade is so ausome and by the way Gerard is my cousins no one elses wanna be friends and lets do a fan club
Umm, read the rules, no clubs...

And that song where the lyrics go "So long, and goodnight" is called Helena

and by the way, he's not goth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back