What's your style?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
So, what do you wear?

I wear clothes from American Eagle and Aeropastle. :)

I usually just wear band t-shirts and jeans with a studded belt and slip-on Vans. I designed my own jacket with band patches and spikes.

I wear band shirts, black jeans, converses and vans. Most of my clothes are also from Hot Topic. I also wear studded belts. I NEVER EVER wear pink.

~*Tamagotchi*~

I am famous at my school for all the candy shirts I wear :) I never wear long sleeves. I just wear a candy shirt or a shirt that says something cool and jeans, ALWAYS ALWAYS jeans! Oh and in the winter, I wear a sweat shirt. But a cool one that says stuff on it. I have a Hersey's and a Reese's sweat shirt too.

I get my candy shirts all over the place, some of the kinds of candy I have are: Hershey's, Reese's, Twizzlers, Laffy Taffy, PEZ, 100 Grand, Crunch and I forgot the rest.

I wear whatever is comfortable. I have barely ANY name brand clothing, it's ussually from department stores.

I would love to go to Hot Topic and go shopping though.. That would be an awesome day..

My style is fitted jeans with a t-shirt and sweater during the colder months. My style for the warmer months are capris or shorts with a tank top and flip flops or sneakers.

:ichigotchi: :) :) ;)

For casual: My Chem Tee, My Chem Hoddie (either my Revenge, Dead! or Ring 'O Fire) Tilt jeans, a white stud belt or a "seat" belt belt and converses or Misfits Dravens.

For formal: layered Lacoste shirt, with Jeans or skirt, and Coach shoes, Coach wristlet.

That's basically it.

bamcr

I wear anything preppy(sp?) so I don't care what color I wear as long as I look good. I shop at random places, I look at a window and see something good I just go in without paying attention to the name of the store.

~Tama_Girl6

I usually wear tracky bottoms or jeans, with a wrestling top or a dog top! ;)

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

Oh, if I could afford it, I'd shop in bebe aLOT! I have a few pieces of clothing from there, and they are among my favorites. I have a couple high waisted pencil skirts that look very dramatic(very 1950's) and a 1960's mod mini-dress that I love. Also, I have two silk-patterned shirts that are gorgeous. ;)

I also tend to love White House/Black Market, but again, I can't afford to shop there exclusively.

Otherwise, I don't care where my clothes come from. I go to Macy's a lot, and other stores like JC Penny, Dillards, Super Target(really good casual clothes!), etc.

I have a light blue and a black pair of jeans that I really love, but I'm generally more of a skirts/shorts/capris kind of girl. I wear sleeves in the winter, but I really love it in the spring when I can wear halter tops, tank tops, and other tops without sleeves. I can't live without high heels/stilettos, though I wear tennis shoes to work in.

My *style* is kind of unique. I go for things that are quite often retro looking...but without being dowdy. I like very sleek, dramatic types of things, as opposed to sweet and fluffy. I pay attention to the "line" that my nice clothing creates on my body, and I like contrast between the colors that I'm wearing, and my pale skin/dark hair color. I'm also a sucker for a great "qi pao" shirt. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back