What's your style?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, if I could afford it, I'd shop in bebe aLOT! I have a few pieces of clothing from there, and they are among my favorites. I have a couple high waisted pencil skirts that look very dramatic(very 1950's) and a 1960's mod mini-dress that I love. Also, I have two silk-patterned shirts that are gorgeous. :lol:
I also tend to love White House/Black Market, but again, I can't afford to shop there exclusively.

Otherwise, I don't care where my clothes come from. I go to Macy's a lot, and other stores like JC Penny, Dillards, Super Target(really good casual clothes!), etc.

I have a light blue and a black pair of jeans that I really love, but I'm generally more of a skirts/shorts/capris kind of girl. I wear sleeves in the winter, but I really love it in the spring when I can wear halter tops, tank tops, and other tops without sleeves. I can't live without high heels/stilettos, though I wear tennis shoes to work in.

My *style* is kind of unique. I go for things that are quite often retro looking...but without being dowdy. I like very sleek, dramatic types of things, as opposed to sweet and girly. I pay attention to the "line" that my nice clothing creates on my body, and I like contrast between the colors that I'm wearing, and my pale skin/dark hair color. I'm also a sucker for a great "qi pao" shirt. :(
My gosh, you'd have to literly pin me to the ground to get a skirt on me! :huh: Haha, people say I "look angelic", but learn I can be tough when I want to! ;) But I wear animal stuff, and wrestling! :ph34r:

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, everyone! Sounds like you guys have really nice styles! Different and unique! Especially you, Aubrey Hepburn, LOL! I check out this topic a lot because I like to see how poeple dress and how they like to look! Again, very cool styles!!!

;) :lol: :huh: :( :ph34r:

Blue Jeans. And a Shirt. Doesnt matter the color- depends on my mood. AND I ALWAYS wear my red sweater. Its big but I like the color red alot

[SIZE=14pt]Abercrobie[/SIZE] all the way

i am very small for my age so i dont fit into american egale but if i was a normal size i would be in that tooo !!

=] <33

well jeans a shirt i really don't care something shoes (always wheres sandels or flip flops on warm days ohhhh and my saske uchia coat its sooooooooooo cool i have 2 actuly one for winter and one for not really cold days

Well if you see me during the school week it's shorts and a pollo [my school has a fairly laid back uniform].

You will almost never see me without Vans on! :)

I love my black ones with blue 'Vans' written down the sides! They have lasted me two school years!

I have wholes all in the heel because I have worn them every day for 2 years.

I wore them to my school's most formal dance- it was so awsome!

My Vans! ^^

I did just get a new pair last night. They have a circle checkered V on the sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you see me during the school week it's shorts and a pollo [my school has a fairly laid back uniform].
You will almost never see me without Vans on! ^_^

I love my black ones with blue 'Vans' written down the sides! They have lasted me two school years!

I have wholes all in the heel because I have worn them every day for 2 years.

I wore them to my school's most formal dance- it was so awsome!

My Vans! ^^

I did just get a new pair last night. They have a circle checkered V on the sides.
nice Vans,

My style during the school work is the school skirt that you wear if you are in 5-8 grades, a white blouse, and my fave orange nike shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back