Boys <33

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly1416

Reaction score
at my school dance me and my crush were fooling around dancing together and such, he was picking me up and then someone said that we should start going out!!!! my crush left and sat down. he was thinking. my friend went over and talked to him and he said he did not know what he was going to do.

he has not talked to me since(well not as much as we useto)

what should i do??

has this ever happened to you before??

&lt;33 =]

I do NOT like boys at all they are the weirdest ever....when your a girl your like why do they like to do that?! They are the most imature creatures on the planet....no ofence to the boys on here! :D :)

I do NOT like boys at all they are the weirdest ever....when your a girl your like why do they like to do that?! They are the most imature creatures on the planet....no ofence to the boys on here! :D :)
this does not help me!

srry no ofence &lt;33 =]

ya i was just saying that because its true....i have no experience with boys cause im too young...but i would say go up to him and talk to him if he doesn't listen.....well....i have no idea i'm just too naive! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

♥♥♥♥♥♥ that is all i want

lol need some help

please PM me or reply

thanks !! &lt;33 =]

i know that this is posted 2 times but i dont care

all i want is help with him

all i want is him

all i need is him

HELP &lt;3333

I posted on your other topic about this, if it helps! I'll say the same thing I said last time:

He's probably avoiding you because he's afraid of being rejected or something. I would give him time, and don't worry about it! :huh:

at my school dance me and my crush were fooling around dancing together and such, he was picking me up and then someone said that we should start going out!!!! my crush left and sat down. he was thinking. my friend went over and talked to him and he said he did not know what he was going to do.
he has not talked to me since(well not as much as we useto)

what should i do??

has this ever happened to you before??

&lt;33 =]
not to sound roud but u made 3 of these

That kinda happened to me! Ever since i told him i like him he was always acting shy!Usually that means he likes you ! he also stares at me. I'd say if he still is talking, staring, just anythingthat include u both = :huh:

Don't push anything. If he likes you, he will let you know. Don't start worrying about it - the best relationships happen out of nowhere, rather than being pursued.

Just act natural.

Be his friend.

Don't push him to get into a 'deaper relationship' and if at all possible don't let yout friends push him either.

It just messes up everything you have built in your relationship.

You are probably to young to have to worry about guys anyways. :huh:

Hes been scared off. I've had that at 14 when word got out about a male friend i had a crush on, and he found out, and would never talk to me after that, I didnt know why at the time, but I kept talking to him, and it annoyed him more.. He probably liked you a lot, and now that people know, hes scared off. To this day I never know why, but for years all I did was scare guys away. Main reason, he isnt interested in girls and dating/boyfriend girlfriend stuff. Its best to keep away for a while, and see what happens. Just give him a few weeks to cool off from it, and then talk to him and lie and say your not interested in relationships yet and your too young, that should get the friendship back, if he still ignores, it wasnt you who ruined it, it was the people who said them things.

Well... If you truly like this guy ask him out. Don't wait. Just go. Because if you don't you might regret it and it will be stuck in your mind FOREVER! Life is about taking risks right? So take one! :blink:

* Sorry for the dramatic parts! :huh: *

I do NOT like boys at all they are the weirdest ever....when your a girl your like why do they like to do that?! They are the most imature creatures on the planet....no ofence to the boys on here! :blink: :huh:
And this is coming from someone who is doesn't even like the opposite sex yet.

And you call us immature.

I do NOT like boys at all they are the weirdest ever....when your a girl your like why do they like to do that?! They are the most imature creatures on the planet....no ofence to the boys on here! :) :)
What are you Sexist women?

//-lWeRide

I had my eye on a guy I worked with, and he flirted with me a lot. He started to get a little distant after a while, and I just walked up and started talking about hanging out, watching movies, and just friend stuff like that. We talked about hanging out one day, and it ended up being our first date. We have been together over two years and are engaged!

So feel free to keep things casual. Don't mention serious feelings. Just go with the flow and try to remain close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back